Jabra PC Suite is a free PC software offered by Jabra to help you configure, update firmware and enable control of your headset or other USB devices with your PC softphone and other audio programs. Most importantly, if you have use PC softphone with your Jabra wireless headset, Jabra PC Suite enables remote call control.
Their latest update (Jabra PC Suite version 2.10.3050) released on 2/28/2013 include:
- Integration for NEC SP 350 with Jabra device call control
- Presence integration for MS Lync, Skype and Cisco CUPC
- New products recognized for Jabra SPEAK 510 and Jabra MOTION
- Plus various stability improvements!
For more information and to download/update the Jabra PC Suite for your Jabra USB devices please visit Jabra’s site here: Jabra PC Suites.
Do you have an old but working business desktop/conference phone from non-Polycom brands, or an old legacy Polycom phone that needs replacing? Then you may be interested in Polycom’s Paid4Trade competitive displacement rebate promotion. Thru 3/31/2013, Polycom will give you a rebate of up to $200 per displaced device when you purchase a new and eligible Polycom conference phone or SoundPoint IP phone (North America only).
To claim your rebate from Polycom, you will need to submit a completed claim form, letter of authentication and disposal certification (thru recyclers), equipment listing and purchase contract to the Polycom rebate team. Please see eligible equipments and terms and conditions below. Full Polycom rebate promotion details can be found here: Polycom Paid4Trade Rebate Flyer.
Polycom Paid4Trade rebate’s terms and conditions:
- Program valid from October 21, 2012 through March 31, 2013 in North America.
- The equipment being displaced must be in use and in working condition prior to disposal to be eligible for this rebate program.
- Customers must purchase or enter into a 36 month or longer non-cancellable contract for a new qualified system, and dispose of an eligible system to qualify for this rebate program. You may access a recycler in your area at www.earth911.com.
- The Paid4Trade – Polycom Competitive Displacement Program Claim Form, with all required documentation, must be submitted within 90 days of purchase. Note: If the documentation is not received within 90 days from date of purchase, program participation will be declared incomplete, and the customer will not receive the rebate. Rebates will be sent within 6 weeks of receiving all the necessary documentation.
- There is a limit of 250 phones per customer under this Program.
- Required documentation includes: a) Completed Claim Form including: i) Letter of Authentication and Disposal Certification – confirming ownership and pledge to destroy or recycle equipment being displaced ii) Equipment Listing which details equipment being displaced and new equipment procurements b) Proof of Purchase: i) Invoice for new equipment purchases ii) Long Term Contract AND first month’s invoice for long term contracts
- All documentation must be emailed to Polycom@rebate-zone.com or The Paid4Trade – Polycom Competitive Displacement Program at: P.O. Box 100550, White Bear Lake, MN 55110-0550 or Fax: 651-762-9701.
- Customer will be sent an email confirmation when their claim is received. Polycom is not responsible for lost or misdirected email, mail, or faxes.
- Polycom or Polycom’s Rebate Administrator has the right to call the Customer at any time for verification purposes.
- This offer is valid in the United States and Canada and is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- This offer may not be combined with any other promotional offer or discounts, and Polycom reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
- No exceptions to this program will be allowed. Polycom has the right to deny all claims that do not meet the criteria outlined in this document.
- Any questions regarding this program should be addressed to Polycom@rebate-zone.com or 1-866-665-7402.