Digium just released their best PBX cards for any Digium installation with the TE133 and TE134 digital telephony cards. They are designed as replacements to the TE121BF and TE122BF cards and offer an incredible introductory price of $495 (log into our site for even better pricing) and include echo cancellation and the single span card.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133) or PCI (TE134)
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
The TE133 and TE134 cards support industry standard telephone protocols including Primary Rate ISDN (North American and Euro standard) protocol families for voice. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported as well as advanced call features. Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards to eliminate the task of echo cancellation from systems CPC which increases overall system performance and call quality. They are supported with both Switchvox and Asterisk, plus a 5 year manufacturer warranty from Digium.
Both the Digium TE133 an TE134 digital telephony cards are now in stock and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot! Initial stock is limited though, so don’t wait too long to get yours.
Are you experiencing audio issues with your wireless headsets? According to Plantronics you can start experiencing density issues when you have more than twice the channel count in a 10,000 squire feet area. So if you have more than 60 active wireless headset users in the office, you may want to look into alternative solutions instead of DECT headsets.
Plantronics has just introduced their latest CS500-XD family utilizing the 900 MHz wireless technology as a no-hassle, high-quality solution for fitting more wireless headsets in the same office. With Plantronics’ 900 MHz CS500-XD wireless headsets you get 90 channels versus 30 with DECT 6.0 headsets. Offering the same design and features as their popular CS500 series and connection to office/deskphones, the CS500-XD series has:
- 900 MHz wireless frequency with 90 channels
- 3 wearing options including convertible (over-the-head, over-the-ear, behind-the-head) and over-the-head mono or binaural
- Support for both wideband and narrowband modes
- Ability to conference in up to 3 additional headsets by just docking the headset (auto-subscription)
- Up to 350 foot range
- Adaptive power for optimal battery life
- Auto-answer by undocking headset
- Full lifter support and Savi style EHS cable support (but no lifter bundles)
Plantronics CS500-XD Family
All 4 models from Plantronics’ CS500-XD family are now in stock and available for purchase at The Telecom Spot. Please leave us a note below or contact us directly for any additional questions.
Note: If you don’t need all the features and channels offered by the CS500-XD series but just need an economical high-density option, also look into Plantronics CS50 wireless headsets which offers 54 channels, lower price point, range up to 300ft and talk time of up to 8 hours.