3CX has just released Service Pack 2 for 3CX phone system version 11. Just in time after Window 8 release, the 3CX Service Pack 2 fixed several past issues and add support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
To download this new update, log in to 3CX Windows Management Console (Start-> All Programs -> 3CX Phone System -> Windows Management Console), go to 3CX Phone System Update node and then 3CX Service Packs / Updates. Or you can also download 3CX phone system version 11 with this new service pack 2 via 3CX website.
Some noteworthy additions:
- Added support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Added support for Exchange Server 2013
- All new IP Whitelist for Anti-Hacking module
- Added support for Cisco SPA 514G and 525G2 phones with latest firmware.
- SNOM from firmware version 18.104.22.168 is now supported and SNOM phones can now be configured using Plug and Play.
You can view the original article here with the full list of fixes and updates. If you’re still using 3CX phone system 6-10, 3CX recommend for you to upgrade to 3CX phone system 11 with the 3CX upgrade insurance. Please don’t hesitate to contact The Telecom Spot team if we can help you with any questions.