VXi has a great deal for new VXi headset users from now through end of April. New users to VXi are eligible for their limited time, “buy 10, get 1 free” deal. For every 10 qualifying VXi headsets, amplifiers, switches or USB adapters you get a free one. There are no limits, so you can buy as many as you like to really add up! Shop online, or contact our helpful reps today for more information and find your perfect headset solutions.
Why buy VXi?
- Great sound quality and best-in-class noise canceling mic
- Interchangeability: VXi headsets have options to connect to VXi, Plantronics, and Jabra cord/amplifiers
- Durability & Comfort: Designed to be lightweight and adjustable, while meeting the most demanding contact center environments
- Exceptional Value: Customer-centric focus with 2-year hassle free manufacturer warranty.
Program terms and conditions:
- Offer runs from 3/16/2015 to 4/30/2015
- Open to “new” VXi customers who (or their business) is not a current user or purchaser of VXi headsets
- Free product applies to VXi headsets, amplifiers, switches and USB adapters
- Customer must purchase at least 10 of the same qualifying product(s). The free product will be the same model(s) as those from the qualifying purchase. No mix and match of models.
- This offer cannot be combined with other VXi offers or special promotions/pricing
- VXi BlueParrot Bluetooth wireless headsets are not included in this offer
- Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only
Yealink announced the commercial launch of its first IP conference phone on 3/13/2015. The new CP860 IP conference phone is designed for small to medium-sized meeting rooms with up to 10 participants (or 16 with optional expansion mic) and offers “diamond-clear” voice conversations to help increase productivity for company meetings.
CP860 combines great audio performance in its diamond shaped body design along with several useful features. Call linkage with PC or mobile soft-phones such as Skype, Lync/Skype for Business, Bria, and more are supported to provide users a convenient UC experience anytime and anywhere. With USB call recording, you can record important meetings for easy call review and record keeping. 5-party conferencing is also supported to help companies improve communications while reducing facility costs.
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- 10-feet and 360 degree voice pick-up (built-in 3 mic array)
- Optional pair of CPE80 expansion microphone for broader reception
- 320ms echo cancellation tail length
- Connection to mobile phone or PC for conference calls
- 5-way conferencing supported
- USB call recording supported
Yealink CP860 IP conference phone is currently MSRP at $799 and the pair of CPE80 expansion mic is MSRP at $119. Due to MAP restrictions, please log-in to our website or contact us today for our special sales price.
From now thru 3/31/2015, Yeastar is offering a free add-on license of call recording, hotel module, or billing system for every unit of MyPBX U100 or U200 model you purchase!
- MyPBX U100: A 1U rack mount model IP PBX for up to 100 users. High performance, stability and compatiability, combined with rich functionality makes MyPBX U100 a great choice for your business communication. Supports network access to ISDN, BRI, PSTN, GSM/CDMA/UMTS and VoIP.
- MyPBX U200: A workhorse designed for companies requiring up to 50 concurrent call and 200 users. It supports PSTN, ISDN BRI lines, GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks and VoIP. It’s also equipped with an audio input port and an audio output port.
Free Add-On Options:
- Call Recording: Record calls to monitor the conversation for your business
- Hotel Module: MyPBX Hotel Module integrates rich IP-PBX features with professional hospitality features
- Billing System: Meter the calls and keep record of each call received/transferred by MyPBX
- Note: MyPBX Client already has 2 free accounts, so it is not included in this Yeastar offer.
Shop online, or speak with one of our helpful representatives today to see how you can take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Plantronics recently discovered a minor mechanical issue for their new EncorePro HW510 and HW520 headsets where the boom attachment may not hold tightly to their original position after long term usage. Plantronics are stopping shipment of all current EncorePro HW510 and HW520 headsets while they work on redesigning it up to their usual high standards.
Customers can continue to use their EncorePro HW510 and HW520 headsets as the issue is not health nor safety related. Alternatively customers can contact Plantronics support team for a trade-in exchange for their new HW540 convertible headsets. Plantronics technical support team can be contacted at 1-855-765-7878 or via Plantroncis’ support page online.
Please read Plantronics’ letter below for full details, or contact us for any questions.