Digium has announced the release of their highly anticipated E-Series Switchvox appliances. The new E-Series Switchvox appliances are built with less complexity and offer a better value at an even lower price point. Along with the E-Series comes changes to make licensing easier!
Switchvox E-Series Key Features:
- More power, lower price points!
- From 150 Users and 50 Concurrent Calls (E510) to 500 Users and 200 Concurrent Calls (E530/E540)
- Dell EMC-based Appliances (E520/E530/E540) including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required
- iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller (E530/E540)
- Switchvox SMB Software is not included and can be added with purchase or transfer
- Switchvox E-series are all SIP and utilize external gateways for Analog/T1/PRI connectivity
Switchvox Subscription changes starting August 1st, 2017:
- Platinum and Titanium are the only support levels offered for new systems.
- The Silver support level is End Of Life (EOL). Systems with Silver-level subscriptions can move to Gold or Titanium by purchasing the appropriate renewal to extend the service date and to backfill.
- Gold is now a legacy support level. While customers with Gold-level subscriptions can renew at the Gold level, new systems can not be activated as Gold.
- Gold is the only support level that requires maintenance. Titanium and Platinum do not require maintenance when activating renewals.
- The +Virtual support level is EOL. All +Virtual customers will be automatically converted to Platinum or Titanium customers.
- Any existing activation code that was purchased before August 1, 2017, is still valid and can be activated.
- The Switchvox Subscription Amnesty Program will be available from August 1 through September 30, 2017. This program allows customers who are out of support to bring their lapsed subscriptions up-to-date without paying the usual backfill and reinstatement fees.
Please contact us at 866-369-3394 if you have any questions or need any help configuring your next Switchvox system. Government, Education, Non-Profits can qualify for additional rebates. Additionally, if you are upgrading from a Avaya, Nortel, or Toshiba let us know!