Occasionally you may need to contact the product manufacturer for additional support or warranty exchanges. We have compiled a list of manufacturer contacts for our main brands here for your convenience. Please feel free to contact us to leave a comment if the manufacturer for a product you ordered from us is not here, we will be happy to assist you.
||Manuals, configurations: http://www.3cx.com/support/ Support portal: http://support.3cx.com/ Paid Support: 469-206-9039
|AASTRA / Mitel
||1-800-722-1301 or http://www.mitel.com/content/technical-support-ticket-request-form
||http://www.algosolutions.com/support/support.html or email@example.com or 604-454-3792
||Paid support: 1-800-735-4588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
||Contact us to determine support needed
||1-800-999-2809 option 2 or email@example.com
||Contact us to determine support needed
||1-800-283-5936 or firstname.lastname@example.org
||1-877-344-4861 or http://www.digium.com/en/support/contact (May need to provide product registration code)
||1-408-351-7255 or email@example.com or http://edgewaternetworks.com/support/
||1-866-648-4638 or Fortinet Knowledgebase http://kb.fortinet.com/kb/microsites/microsite.do
||1-866-697-8757 or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.jabra.com/ServiceMenu/contact/ContactJabraSupport/ContactJabraSupportBusiness
||1-866-606-4728 or http://www.konftel.com/Support/Contact-Support
||Contact us to determine support needed
||Contact us to determine support needed
||1-800-528-6747 option 1
||301-975-1007 or email@example.com
||818-937-4779 or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.phnxaudio.com/support
||1-855-765-7878 or http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/index.jsp
||http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/home/home.htm or 1-888-248-4143 (Support fee may apply)
||1-800-326-1088 or email@example.com or http://www.revolabs.com/support/
||firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-744-6681 or http://support.rhinoequipment.com/
||https://support.snom.com/ or 781-569-2044 option 4
||email@example.com or 1-800-775-5330 (option 7 for DECT), RMA: firstname.lastname@example.org
|UNIDATA / INCOM
||Email support only, please contact us.
||1-800-742-8588 or email@example.com
||http://www.yealink.com/Support.aspx or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yealink just released V73 official firmware for their line of SIP phones with lots of new features, optimizations and bug fixes. For Yealink SIP phone users, you can download available firmware in Yealink’s document and downloads zone. The V73 update affects Yealink models T20P, T22P, T26P, T28P, T41P, T42G, T46G and T48G phones. Yealink skips T19/T21 and T3x line SIP phones in this release but plans to include T19/T21 in their future V80 update instead.
Some new features and optimizations include:
- Protected personalized settings
- RTCP-XR voice quality monitoring
- Off-hook hot line dialing
- Screen captures
- Paging list
- Ability to select different ringtones for different accounts
- Notification pop-ups
- Softkey display
- Remote phone book
- Call park feature
For full details on all the features, optimizations and bug fixes include with version 73 firmware please see Yealink’s V73 SIP IP phone release notes.
See our related post on how to upgrade firmware on Yealink IP phones for firmware update instructions.
Avaya just released the R9.1 firmware version for their popular IP Office platform. What’s new you might ask?
Here is a basic overview of the changes being made:
- New Premium Offering
- IP Office Server Edition Improvements
- System expansions and increased resiliency
- IP Office When Deployed as a Branch Improvements
- Aura System Manager and central management
- Aura centralized applications, services, and solutions
- Branch VM Pro and centralized management
- IP Office Unified Communications and Video
- New mobile VoIP client enhancements
- Lync Plugin enhancements
- Exchange 2013 integration
- Avaya Communicator (Flare) enhancements
- IP Office Key Feature Improvements
- New system capacity expansion
- SIP service provider (SIP Trunk) features
- SSL/VPN remote access and continued IPOSS support improvements
- Communications accessibility
- Call center enhancements
- IP Office Web Manager Evolution
- Expanded integration of management capabilities
- Sever Edition and Standard Editions
- IP Office Security Enhancements
- TLS and SRTP support for SIP traffic
- Encryption of all H.323 traffic via Line, Trunk, and SCN
IP Office R9.1 will be supported on the following platforms:
- IP500 V2
- IP Office for Linux (Server Edition, Virtualized Server Edition, Select Edition)
Some major changes that may affect people wanting to upgrade to R9.1:
- Discontinued support for: IP401, IP403, IP406, IP406 V2, IP412, IP500 V1, or Small Office Edition platforms
- Discontinued support for: IP400 Trunk Cards, IP400 VCM Cards, IP400 Digital Station V1, IP400 Phone V1, IP400 So8, and IP500 Legacy Card Carrier
- Discontinued support for: Customer Call Reporter (CCR/Advanced Edition). Existing customers will need to migrate to the new IP Office Contact Center Solution.
For more information, see General Availability (GA) of IP Office Release 9.1 for details.
As part of its brand transformation after purchasing Aastra, Mitel announced end-of-life for Aastra 675xi series SIP IP phones to make way for Mitel’s new and improved 6800i series. For those wanting to continue with the Aastra 6700i series, the 673xi series are a great substitute as well.
If you liked Aastra 6757i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6867i, part of the new 6800i series IP phones, offers higher spec at a lower price point. Additional features include color LCD display, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
- Alternatively, Aastra 6737i provide same look and price range as 6757i plus more features like dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
If you liked Aastra 6755i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6867i would also serve as a good step up from 6755i with additional features like 10 programmable softkeys (no paper label keys), EHS/DHSG headset port, and wider range of accessories (including expansion modules).
- Or go with Aastra 6735i which provide same look and price range plus additional features like dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
If you liked Aastra 6753i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6865i, part of the new 6800i series IP phone, offers higher spec and competitive pricing with its larger LCD display, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
The Telecom Spot now carries DrayTek networking products! DrayTek’s Vigor product line ranges from cost effective feature rich SoHo routers to super fast VPN concentrators and superior routers for Medium and Large Enterprises.
Some highlighted features:
• Gigabit Multi-WAN, Multi-LAN
• Object Based Firewall
• State-of-the-Art VPN Features
• Web Content Filtering
• VoIP optimized QoS and Bandwidth Management
• VLAN Multi Subnets – Multi DHCP
• WiFi 802.11n with Multi SSID and rate limit
• Simple captive portal, User Management
• Centralized Management via SNMP or TR-069
DrayTek routers incorporate common features such as NAT, DHCP server, Access control, DMZ, DNS forward, SNMP, etc. There are no license costs and DrayTek provides free firmware updates. All features are included except an optional and low-cost subscription to 3rd party web content filter.
Select the right security router today will give you peace of mind and save you and your company more down the road. Contact our helpful sales reps today for more information.
Purchase multi-year support for your new Digium Switchvox system now thru
9/30/2014 12/31/2014 and get free extended hardware warranty of equal term! Qualifying products are any Switchvox SMB appliance with subscriptions, multi-year software updates and maintenance, and multi-year subscription renewals.
Multi-year updates and maintenance, along with subscription renewals, ensures that you have access to the many software updates available to Switchvox when you need them. It also ensures that you have access to ongoing support from Digium.
Eligible Digium Switchvox models include:
The following extended warranty are available:
Please Note: The free extended hardware warranty (of equal term) is only available at the time of a qualified purchase, and will not be available separately post-purchase. Contact us for details.
While it is not necessary to buy updates, maintenance, and renewals for a Switchvox system (it will still work without them), the system will remain unavailable for updates and support. Additionally, if you do let your support lapse, you will need to pay for the support period that lapsed, in addition to a reinstatement fee.
In addition, Switchvox multi-year updates, maintenance, and support renewals are already discounted 10-25% of the single year cost, saving you money. So unless you commit to NEVER renew your system, it is a much better decision to save money and purchase multi-year support. With the addition of free hardware warranties, now has never been a better time!
The Telecom Spot now accepts Bitcoins as a form of payment.
Use Bitcoins to purchase telephones, phone systems, VoIP, conference equipments, headsets, networking and more for your business or home. For more details see our Bitcoin Terms and Conditions.
What is Bitcoin?
Konftel adds Microsoft Lync compatibility to one of their most versatile conferencing devices, the Konftel 55 and Konftel 55W.
If you havent purchased one yet, ask one of our knowledgeable representatives at 866-369-3394. Buy yours today here at The Telecom Spot: Konftel 55, Konftel 55W
Konftel 55 Series – The hub of your communications Computers, smartphones, tablets and desktop phones – the Konftel 55 series is designed to keep pace with the array of devices used for communicating in the conference room today.
Layer for Lync
The user interface have a new and fresh design. Features that are supported and displayed on the Konftel 55 series display screen:
- answer/end call
- call information; name, subject and talk time are displayed
- your status information (presence)
- last number redial
- keypad for calling via Lync – mute – voice mail
Now is a great time to add or upgrade headsets for your office / call center. Many of our headset manufacturers are offering great freebies or rebates to help you get the best tool for your job. Below is a list of current offers available:
- UC Plus Promo: Purchase a Jabra PRO 9450, get a free EHS cable or lifter from Jabra with proof of purchase. 9/2/2013 – 3/31/2014
- Speak Free Promo: Purchase 20 or more Jabra Pro 900 or Pro 9000 series headset, and get a free SPEAK 410 speakerphone for every 2 headsets on the same order with proof of purchase. 2/17/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Break Free Evaluation Kit: Free wireless headset evaluation kit for qualifying customers. 9/2/2013 – 3/31/2014
- SMB UC Deployment Offer: Volume discounts may be available to organizations deploying qualifying UC solutions to a minimum of 20 users now thru June 2013. Contact our sales people for more details.
- CS500 XD Series: Purchase a CS500-XD series product and get a free EHS cable or HL10 lifter free from Plantronics. 3/3/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Voyager Legend CS: $50 manufacturer rebate off any Voyager Legend CS or Voyager Legend CS with HL10 handset lifter bundle. 3/3/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Now-UC-It: Get one free UC USB headset or connection products when you buy 12 (when purchased with X100, X200 or ConneXt). 2/1/2014-3/31/2014. See promo page for more details.
Just released, VXi’s new Envoy UC headsets is a great USB headset at an affordable price point. VXi designed the Envoy UC to give users best-in-class sound quality for all variety of office communication situations, and they’ve done an excellent job at that. The Envoy™ UC is currently available in two models: Envoy™ UC 3031U Stereo UC Headset (VXI-203349) and Envoy™ UC 3010U Monaural UC Headset (VXI-203352).
VXi Envoy UC Headset
When testing out the new Envoy UC headset, we were pleasantly surprised at the rich and clear audio quality. For those of us who enjoy some music while working on projects and in-between calls, it is a huge plus. The Envoy UC’s microphone boom can also be easily positioned for best voice input. The VXi Envoy UC headset is rated at 95% noise cancellation by 3rd party testing (CJS Labs) which is superior to many others in its range. For users looking for a great headset for speech recognition or dictate software like Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeak, the VXi Envoy UC would also make a great option.
The headset is also light and comfortable enough to wear all day long with the soft leatherette ear-pads resting gently on the ear(s). And the in-line control for volume, mute and call answer/end is another convenient feature. All in all, this would make a great contender when considering UC headsets, closely competing with others such as Plantronics’ Blackwire 500 series headsets or Jabra’s UC Voice 550 series headsets.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-Fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and audiophile-quality sound.
- Advanced noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear, all day.
- Real-world durability stands up to every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end. (Call answer/end controls may require additional software – www.vxicorp.com/usb )
- Two-year, hassle-free VXi manufacturer warranty.
- Headset Weight: Stereo: 4.29 oz. Mono: 3.46 oz.
- Headband: 11” expandable to 13”
- Mic Boom: Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- Speaker: 36.0 mm wideband
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB at 1 mW (0.178 V) with IEC-318
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± (15%) at 1 KHz, 0.178 V
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Microphone: 6.0 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 95%
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 8 KHz