Yeastar introduced a new S-Series VoIP phone system for small and medium enterprises that is easy to use and install, flexible and feature-rich while still delivering quality and reliable product at exceptional cost savings. The S-series IP-PBX support up to 500 users (depends on model) and was built using the latest processor technology. Small businesses, home offices and mid-sized businesses will all find a model that fit their business needs.
With Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX, all the telephony interfaces are modular and can be customized, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI. Yeastar S20 has 2x on-board module slots and S50 supports 4x. Yeastar S100 and S300 require the combination of Expansion Board and Telephony Modules to add telephony interfaces. Yeastar S100 allows 2 Expansion Boards and S300 supports 3. There are currently four models in Yeastar’s S-series IP-PBX line:
- Yeastar S20: 20 users, 10 concurrent calls
- Yeastar S50: 50 users, 25 concurrent calls
- Yeastar S100: up to 100/200users (expandable), up to 30/60 concurrent calls (expandable)
- Yeastar S300: up to 300/500, users (expandable), up to 60/120 concurrent calls (expandable)
Yealink has been growing fast and winning numerous awards for their line of SIP based IP phones, IP conference phones, and video conferencing devices. There is no doubt that they have hit the “sweet spot” in terms of features, quality, and price in the VoIP arena.
To increase their dedication in the world of IP and unified communications, they have recently announced that the Yealink SIP-T22P and Yealink SIP-T48G IP phones are now certified to work with Lync 2013 and Skype for Business. There will be more phones certified down the road, but for now, the SIP-T22P and SIP-T48G get our customers started and wanting more.
Currently, if you want to try the Yealink “UC Edition” version of these phones, you will have to fill out an application form from Yealink and send in the MAC addresses of your phones. In return you will get a license and firmware for your phone. The Yealink UC Edition is on a free trial basis and may require a minimal fee to acquire a license for full time use.
Here are some of the benefits of the Yealink UC Terminal Solution:
- Modern Lync Interface: Familiar and friendly user experience, minimal learning costs
- Support for Lync Server In-band Provisioning: Carefree configuration, mass deployment, efficient and easier management;
- Tailored phone functions for every employee: Boss/Admin, Always Online, Dial Plan, Phone Lock and more;
- Smooth and flexible switching between Lync and IP phone: Call/listen with a single click, switch conversations to other devices, more freedom at work.
The Telecom Spot is one of Yealink’s premier and Authorized Dealers. Remember if you are not buying from the Authorized List, you are not covered under manufacturer warranty or support. Visit our website and check out our full line of Yealink Products.
The Konftel 300wx wireless DECT conference phone is no doubt a very capable conferencing device and one of Konftel’s best sellers. At first sight, it is a wireless conference phone that can connect to an analog phone line/analog station via the wireless DECT Base unit as well as connect to USB or mobile phone via optional cables. But did you know that the Konftel 300wx can also connect to other SIP-based wireless IP DECT base stations making this a very flexible VoIP wireless solution as well? Konftel is working on testing out different IP DECT base stations that the Konftel 300wx can connect to and is constantly updating their compatibility list.
So just to recap, the Konftel 300wx is a wireless conference phone that can connect to:
- Analog Phone Line/Analog Station via the included wireless DECT base station
- PC (Softphones, Skype, etc) via USB cable
- Mobile phone via optional connection cables
- SIP via 3rd Party SIP based IP DECT base stations (check compatibility here as more are being added constantly)
With the connectivity options and flexibility, the Konftel 300wx is one awesome conference phone. If you are still not convinced, Konftel and The Telecom Spot are currently offering a Try and Buy program. Just contact us at 866-369-3394 and one of our reps will make sure you are picking the right conference device for you needs and set you up with a no obligation trial for 30 days!
Yeastar recently slashed pricing on their popular TA-series analog gateways to help make these even more affordable for the small-to-medium businesses. Yeastar TA analog VoIP gateways connect legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Feature-rich and cost-effective, Yeastar TA-series gateways are ideal for small and medium sized businesses that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based systems.
- 4/8/16/24/32 FXS ports
- 4/8/16 FXO ports
- 50-pin Telco Connectors
- Flexible calling rules
- High-quality voice calls
- Easy Web-based management
- Excellent interoperability
All price listed here are MAP (minimum advertised price allowed by manufacturer). Please see our Yeastar gateway listings or contact our representatives today to find out more about the products and current sale prices.