As part of its brand transformation after purchasing Aastra, Mitel announced end-of-life for Aastra 675xi series SIP IP phones to make way for Mitel’s new and improved 6800i series. For those wanting to continue with the Aastra 6700i series, the 673xi series are a great substitute as well.
If you liked Aastra 6757i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6867i, part of the new 6800i series IP phones, offers higher spec at a lower price point. Additional features include color LCD display, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
- Alternatively, Aastra 6737i provide same look and price range as 6757i plus more features like dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
If you liked Aastra 6755i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6867i would also serve as a good step up from 6755i with additional features like 10 programmable softkeys (no paper label keys), EHS/DHSG headset port, and wider range of accessories (including expansion modules).
- Or go with Aastra 6735i which provide same look and price range plus additional features like dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
If you liked Aastra 6753i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6865i, part of the new 6800i series IP phone, offers higher spec and competitive pricing with its larger LCD display, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
The Telecom Spot now carries DrayTek networking products! DrayTek’s Vigor product line ranges from cost effective feature rich SoHo routers to super fast VPN concentrators and superior routers for Medium and Large Enterprises.
Some highlighted features:
• Gigabit Multi-WAN, Multi-LAN
• Object Based Firewall
• State-of-the-Art VPN Features
• Web Content Filtering
• VoIP optimized QoS and Bandwidth Management
• VLAN Multi Subnets – Multi DHCP
• WiFi 802.11n with Multi SSID and rate limit
• Simple captive portal, User Management
• Centralized Management via SNMP or TR-069
DrayTek routers incorporate common features such as NAT, DHCP server, Access control, DMZ, DNS forward, SNMP, etc. There are no license costs and DrayTek provides free firmware updates. All features are included except an optional and low-cost subscription to 3rd party web content filter.
Select the right security router today will give you peace of mind and save you and your company more down the road. Contact our helpful sales reps today for more information.
Purchase multi-year support for your new Digium Switchvox system now thru
9/30/2014 12/31/2014 and get free extended hardware warranty of equal term! Qualifying products are any Switchvox SMB appliance with subscriptions, multi-year software updates and maintenance, and multi-year subscription renewals.
Multi-year updates and maintenance, along with subscription renewals, ensures that you have access to the many software updates available to Switchvox when you need them. It also ensures that you have access to ongoing support from Digium.
Eligible Digium Switchvox models include:
The following extended warranty are available:
Please Note: The free extended hardware warranty (of equal term) is only available at the time of a qualified purchase, and will not be available separately post-purchase. Contact us for details.
While it is not necessary to buy updates, maintenance, and renewals for a Switchvox system (it will still work without them), the system will remain unavailable for updates and support. Additionally, if you do let your support lapse, you will need to pay for the support period that lapsed, in addition to a reinstatement fee.
In addition, Switchvox multi-year updates, maintenance, and support renewals are already discounted 10-25% of the single year cost, saving you money. So unless you commit to NEVER renew your system, it is a much better decision to save money and purchase multi-year support. With the addition of free hardware warranties, now has never been a better time!
The Telecom Spot now accepts Bitcoins as a form of payment.
Use Bitcoins to purchase telephones, phone systems, VoIP, conference equipments, headsets, networking and more for your business or home. For more details see our Bitcoin Terms and Conditions.
What is Bitcoin?
Konftel adds Microsoft Lync compatibility to one of their most versatile conferencing devices, the Konftel 55 and Konftel 55W.
If you havent purchased one yet, ask one of our knowledgeable representatives at 866-369-3394. Buy yours today here at The Telecom Spot: Konftel 55, Konftel 55W
Konftel 55 Series – The hub of your communications Computers, smartphones, tablets and desktop phones – the Konftel 55 series is designed to keep pace with the array of devices used for communicating in the conference room today.
Layer for Lync
The user interface have a new and fresh design. Features that are supported and displayed on the Konftel 55 series display screen:
- answer/end call
- call information; name, subject and talk time are displayed
- your status information (presence)
- last number redial
- keypad for calling via Lync – mute – voice mail
Now is a great time to add or upgrade headsets for your office / call center. Many of our headset manufacturers are offering great freebies or rebates to help you get the best tool for your job. Below is a list of current offers available:
- UC Plus Promo: Purchase a Jabra PRO 9450, get a free EHS cable or lifter from Jabra with proof of purchase. 9/2/2013 – 3/31/2014
- Speak Free Promo: Purchase 20 or more Jabra Pro 900 or Pro 9000 series headset, and get a free SPEAK 410 speakerphone for every 2 headsets on the same order with proof of purchase. 2/17/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Break Free Evaluation Kit: Free wireless headset evaluation kit for qualifying customers. 9/2/2013 – 3/31/2014
- SMB UC Deployment Offer: Volume discounts may be available to organizations deploying qualifying UC solutions to a minimum of 20 users now thru June 2013. Contact our sales people for more details.
- CS500 XD Series: Purchase a CS500-XD series product and get a free EHS cable or HL10 lifter free from Plantronics. 3/3/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Voyager Legend CS: $50 manufacturer rebate off any Voyager Legend CS or Voyager Legend CS with HL10 handset lifter bundle. 3/3/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Now-UC-It: Get one free UC USB headset or connection products when you buy 12 (when purchased with X100, X200 or ConneXt). 2/1/2014-3/31/2014. See promo page for more details.
Just released, VXi’s new Envoy UC headsets is a great USB headset at an affordable price point. VXi designed the Envoy UC to give users best-in-class sound quality for all variety of office communication situations, and they’ve done an excellent job at that. The Envoy™ UC is currently available in two models: Envoy™ UC 3031U Stereo UC Headset (VXI-203349) and Envoy™ UC 3010U Monaural UC Headset (VXI-203352).
VXi Envoy UC Headset
When testing out the new Envoy UC headset, we were pleasantly surprised at the rich and clear audio quality. For those of us who enjoy some music while working on projects and in-between calls, it is a huge plus. The Envoy UC’s microphone boom can also be easily positioned for best voice input. The VXi Envoy UC headset is rated at 95% noise cancellation by 3rd party testing (CJS Labs) which is superior to many others in its range. For users looking for a great headset for speech recognition or dictate software like Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeak, the VXi Envoy UC would also make a great option.
The headset is also light and comfortable enough to wear all day long with the soft leatherette ear-pads resting gently on the ear(s). And the in-line control for volume, mute and call answer/end is another convenient feature. All in all, this would make a great contender when considering UC headsets, closely competing with others such as Plantronics’ Blackwire 500 series headsets or Jabra’s UC Voice 550 series headsets.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-Fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and audiophile-quality sound.
- Advanced noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear, all day.
- Real-world durability stands up to every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end. (Call answer/end controls may require additional software – www.vxicorp.com/usb )
- Two-year, hassle-free VXi manufacturer warranty.
- Headset Weight: Stereo: 4.29 oz. Mono: 3.46 oz.
- Headband: 11” expandable to 13”
- Mic Boom: Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- Speaker: 36.0 mm wideband
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB at 1 mW (0.178 V) with IEC-318
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± (15%) at 1 KHz, 0.178 V
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Microphone: 6.0 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 95%
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 8 KHz
Many have been asking for an expandable version of Konftel’s wireless 300W conferencing phone, and now it’s finally here! Introducing the Konftel 300Wx, Konftel’s latest wireless expandable conference phone that can be connected to DECT systems, mobile phones (with adapter) or computers via USB. The 300Wx can be connected to a Konftel DECT base station or any GAP-compatible DECT systems. The North American version of the Konftel DECT base will also be able to connect to regular analog line or PBX with analog extensions.
Konftel 300Wx Wireless Conference Phone
The Konftel 300Wx works for both small meetings by itself or larger meetings up to 16 participants with optional expansion microphone. It can be used completely wireless in a DECT environment with its rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 60 hours of talk time. The 300Wx utilizes new GAP/CAT-Iq technology which improves interoperability with 3rd party IP base stations as well as providing fantastic HD audio quality. According to Konftel, the 300Wx will likely work great paired to a SIP Yealink, Snom, RTX, Aastra and other similar IP base stations. The Konftel 300Wx can also combine and switch easily between DECT, USB and mobile calls.
Highlights & Features:
- OmniSound HD audio technology
- USB connectivity allows the phone to be used to make VoIP calls
- Rechargeable battery
- Conference guide for easy set-up for multi-party calls
- Expandable with microphones (optional)
- Built-in bridging function
- SD call recording so you can listen to them later
- Upgradeable software – future proof
- Charging cradle
- Line selector
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Konftel 300Wx comes with:
- Konftel 300Wx conference phone and DECT base station
- Rechargeable battery
- Charging cradle
- Power cable
- AC adapters
- USB cable
- Quick reference guide
The Konftel 300Wx wireless expandable conferencing phone is now available and ready at The Telecom Spot. Get yours today or contact us with any questions.
Looking for single span digital telephony cards? Digium offers their new TE133 and TE134 cards with built-in echo cancellation at an extremely competitive price point all while maintaining Digium quality and ease of implementation. From the people that brought you the Asterisk platform paired with their rock-solid 5-year warranty, it’s hard to beat.
The TE133/TE134 cards are designed as replacements to the TE121BF and TE122BF cards and are fully compatible with existing software applications as well as integrate fully with Asterisk platform. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported as well as many advanced call features. The cards support industry standard protocols and are capable of running in E1, T1 or J1 modes. The Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards to eliminate the task of echo cancellation from systems CPC which increases overall system performance and call quality.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133) or PCI (TE134)
- 1x RJ48 Interface Port
- Supported protocols include: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- Supported with both Switchvox and Asterisk
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Both the Digium TE133 and TE134 digital telephony cards are in stock and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot. The current promotional pricing at $495 MSRP will expire end of year and increase by $235 more in 2014, so now is the right time to buy!
Snom has announced they are doubling their IP desktop phones warranty from one to two years to further protect customer’s investment. This extended warranty will apply to snom phones purchased from July 1, 2013 by customers in North America, Carribbean, Central America, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
The products covered under the new 2 year warranty are:
- snom 3xx series (300, 320,370)
- snom 7xx series (710, 720, 760)
- snom 8xx series (821 and 870)
- PA1 paging adapter