VXi has just introduced their latest wireless headset system, the V150, with convertible wearing styles and optional EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) for remote call controls. The VXi V150 wireless headset system is now available and ready to ship! Listed at $215 but The Telecom Spot offers a discounted everyday special pricing for our customers. Just log to view or contact us today for special pricing!
VXi V150 Wireless Headset System
- 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 gives you up to 300 feet wireless freedom
- Talk all day on a single charge (up to 10 hours) or 120 hours on standby
- Advanced noise canceling let you be heard clearly
- Control volume, answer, end, or mute calls right from the headset
- Convertible wearing styles: headband, earhook or neckband
- Optional space-saving EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) let you answer and end calls remotely
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Grandstream has just released their new UCM6100 series IP PBX with no licensing fees, bringing enterprise-grade communication solutions to SMBs at affordable entry-level price point! Available in 4 model sizes, Grandstream’s UCM6100 series delivers advanced voice, video, data and mobility applications with a single-server solution. They’re available now at The Telecom Spot at limited quantities – remember to add-to-cart to view our current special pricing!
Grandstream UCM6100 Series IP PBX
- Powered by advanced Asterisk based open source platform
- Supports up to 500 users and up to 60 concurrent calls
- Affordable pricing for SMB budgets – no licensing fees
- 4 model sizes ranging from 2 to 16 FXO ports
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- No licensing/recurring fees per features like IVR, auto attendant
- Free lifetime firmware updates
- Auto discovery and registration of SIP endpoints (phones, cameras, etc)
- Zero-configuration provisioning via intuitive WEB UI
- Plug and play setup and remote maintenance
- Broad SIP interoperability with popular service providers, SIP trunk providers and other SIP hardware, including Grandstream GXP phones and GXP video cameras.
Enterprise-Grade features for SMBs:
- Voice - Customizable features like Caller ID, voicemail, auto attendant, IVR, DND, MWI, call routing, click-to-dial, 3-way conferencing and more; comprehensive codec support
- Data – Call detail records; Fax; Corporate phonebook LDAP files and servers; call recording; voicemail/fax to email and more
- Video – Real-time SIP video calling; video camera/surveillance integration; 2-way audio from cameras; extensive video codec
- Mobility – Remote workers can make/receive calls on smartphones and laptops; extension dialing over all locations; access files and monitor business remotely across the globe
|PSTN Line FXO Ports
|Analog Telephone FXS Ports
||Single or Dual (UCM6102 only) 10M/100M/1000M RJ45 Ethernet port(s) with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
||No No No
||Power/Ready, Network, PSTN Line, USB, SD
||128×32 graphic LCD with DOWN & OK button
Digium just introduced two new additions to their gateway family: the G400 (4-T1/E1/PRI ports) and the G800 (8-T1/E1/PRI ports). These new VoIP gateways are higher density appliances designed to connect legacy voice technologies (T1/E1/PRI) to VoIP as well as transcoding SIP protocols between VoIP devices and/or service providers. Digium G400 supports up to 120 concurrent calls while G800 supports up to 240 concurrent calls.
New features include:
- Higher density with 4 and 8 digital ports
- Second Ethernet port – The second Ethernet port can be used for separate management LAN connectivity or as a secondary route for VoIP calls. – Ability to configure up to two VLANs per physical Ethernet. The VLANs can be assigned any of the 4096 VLAN tags via GUI configuration.
- Hardware reset switch to restart the gateway appliance or to reset its GUI password.
Digium gateways are well known for being much easier to configure compared to other brands, and now the G400 and G800 are priced far below costs of competitive brands at $2995 and $3995 MSRP respectively (log into our website to view our special pricing). They are available now for pre-order with an ETA to ship August 2013.
Digium just released their best PBX cards for any Digium installation with the TE133 and TE134 digital telephony cards. They are designed as replacements to the TE121BF and TE122BF cards and offer an incredible introductory price of $495 (log into our site for even better pricing) and include echo cancellation and the single span card.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133) or PCI (TE134)
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
The TE133 and TE134 cards support industry standard telephone protocols including Primary Rate ISDN (North American and Euro standard) protocol families for voice. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported as well as advanced call features. Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards to eliminate the task of echo cancellation from systems CPC which increases overall system performance and call quality. They are supported with both Switchvox and Asterisk, plus a 5 year manufacturer warranty from Digium.
Both the Digium TE133 an TE134 digital telephony cards are now in stock and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot! Initial stock is limited though, so don’t wait too long to get yours.
Are you experiencing audio issues with your wireless headsets? According to Plantronics you can start experiencing density issues when you have more than twice the channel count in a 10,000 squire feet area. So if you have more than 60 active wireless headset users in the office, you may want to look into alternative solutions instead of DECT headsets.
Plantronics has just introduced their latest CS500-XD family utilizing the 900 MHz wireless technology as a no-hassle, high-quality solution for fitting more wireless headsets in the same office. With Plantronics’ 900 MHz CS500-XD wireless headsets you get 90 channels versus 30 with DECT 6.0 headsets. Offering the same design and features as their popular CS500 series and connection to office/deskphones, the CS500-XD series has:
- 900 MHz wireless frequency with 90 channels
- 3 wearing options including convertible (over-the-head, over-the-ear, behind-the-head) and over-the-head mono or binaural
- Support for both wideband and narrowband modes
- Ability to conference in up to 3 additional headsets by just docking the headset (auto-subscription)
- Up to 350 foot range
- Adaptive power for optimal battery life
- Auto-answer by undocking headset
- Full lifter support and Savi style EHS cable support (but no lifter bundles)
Plantronics CS500-XD Family
All 4 models from Plantronics’ CS500-XD family are now in stock and available for purchase at The Telecom Spot. Please leave us a note below or contact us directly for any additional questions.
Note: If you don’t need all the features and channels offered by the CS500-XD series but just need an economical high-density option, also look into Plantronics CS50 wireless headsets which offers 54 channels, lower price point, range up to 300ft and talk time of up to 8 hours.
The webinar will cover topics like:
- What makes Digium’s Phone App Engine different
- How Business Apps help in your niche
- The anatomy of a business phone app
- Developer and non-developer resources
- Live Q&A session
If you want to build custom apps for your Digium IP phone to take your business communications to a new level, this would be a great free webinar for you.
Register for the webinar here.
Take advantage of Polycom’s latest Time2Trade competitive displacement rebate promotion if you have an old but working business desktop/conference phone from non-Polycom brands, or an old legacy Polycom phone that needs replacing. Thru 9/30/2013, Polycom will give you a rebate of up to $250 per displaced device when you purchase a new and eligible Polycom VVX business media phone, conference phone or SoundPoint IP phone (North America only).
To claim your rebate from Polycom, you will need to submit a completed claim form, letter of authentication and disposal certification (thru recyclers), equipment listing and purchase contract to the Polycom rebate team. Please see eligible equipments below. Full Polycom Time2Trade rebate promotion details plus terms and conditions can be found here: Polycom Time2Trade Rebate Flyer.
Plantronics just released a Smart Presence app for Microsoft Lync which will provide enhanced presence functions for MS Lync 2013 (when used with Plantronics Spokes software and Plantronics headsets). Mainly, it changes your MS Lync 2013 presence status to “in a call” when you’re on call (with mobile, softphone or deskphone calls).
Before installing the new app, the following are required:
Find out more on Plantronics’ page here: http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/software-downloads/business-windows.jsp
Meet the Konftel 55 series – a Swiss Army knife equivalent of audio conferencing phones. Both the Konftel 55 and the Konftel 55W are highly versatile – able to connect with computers, mobile phones/tablets and any IP or digital desktop phones (with adapter cables). They are great for quick conferencing at your desk or small conferences of under 6 participants (up to 16 participants with expansion mics). The only difference between the two models is the Konftel 55W has Bluetooth and supports expansion microphones.
- OmniSound HD
- Expandable with microphones (Konftel 55W only)
- Headset connection
- Rechargeable battery
- High resolution touchscreen
- Future proof with upgradable software
- SD call recording
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Konftel’s proprietary OmniSound HD audio technology delivers crystal clear full-duplex conversations (and HD audio during VoIP calls). The sound is transmitted via Konftel’s hypersensitive microphone with 360° audio pick-up and speakers. It has automatic echo cancellation, noise suppression, and an audio equalizer. With this technology, Konftel assures you can freely move about the conferencing room without loss of audio quality or irritating clipping or echos.
Another great convenience is that VoIP calls on the Konftel 55/55W can be bridged with calls via desktop or mobile phones. You can easily combine and switch connections via an LCD screen display interface which displays only the current connections. And with built-in SD call recording, you can easily record calls or dictations and save/share the audio files via your computer with the removable memory card.
The Konftel 55 is now available for order thru The Telecom Spot website, and the Konftel 55W is expected to be in stock soon as well. The Konftel 55/55W comes with an electrical cable, A/C adapter, battery, USB cable and quick reference guide. To connect with any IP or digital deskphones you’ll need an adapter (sold separately and coming soon – part# 900102126 ) or other dedicated special cables for Avaya and Siemens phones. Any questions? Just leave a comment below for us or contact any of our helpful consultants.
Jabra PC Suite is a free PC software offered by Jabra to help you configure, update firmware and enable control of your headset or other USB devices with your PC softphone and other audio programs. Most importantly, if you have use PC softphone with your Jabra wireless headset, Jabra PC Suite enables remote call control.
Their latest update (Jabra PC Suite version 2.10.3050) released on 2/28/2013 include:
- Integration for NEC SP 350 with Jabra device call control
- Presence integration for MS Lync, Skype and Cisco CUPC
- New products recognized for Jabra SPEAK 510 and Jabra MOTION
- Plus various stability improvements!
For more information and to download/update the Jabra PC Suite for your Jabra USB devices please visit Jabra’s site here: Jabra PC Suites.