The Telecom Spot now accepts Bitcoins as a form of payment.
Use Bitcoins to purchase telephones, phone systems, VoIP, conference equipments, headsets, networking and more for your business or home. For more details see our Bitcoin Terms and Conditions.
What is Bitcoin?
Konftel adds Microsoft Lync compatibility to one of their most versatile conferencing devices, the Konftel 55 and Konftel 55W.
If you havent purchased one yet, ask one of our knowledgeable representatives at 866-369-3394. Buy yours today here at The Telecom Spot: Konftel 55, Konftel 55W
Konftel 55 Series – The hub of your communications Computers, smartphones, tablets and desktop phones – the Konftel 55 series is designed to keep pace with the array of devices used for communicating in the conference room today.
Layer for Lync
The user interface have a new and fresh design. Features that are supported and displayed on the Konftel 55 series display screen:
- answer/end call
- call information; name, subject and talk time are displayed
- your status information (presence)
- last number redial
- keypad for calling via Lync – mute – voice mail
Now is a great time to add or upgrade headsets for your office / call center. Many of our headset manufacturers are offering great freebies or rebates to help you get the best tool for your job. Below is a list of current offers available:
- UC Plus Promo: Purchase a Jabra PRO 9450, get a free EHS cable or lifter from Jabra with proof of purchase. 9/2/2013 – 3/31/2014
- Speak Free Promo: Purchase 20 or more Jabra Pro 900 or Pro 9000 series headset, and get a free SPEAK 410 speakerphone for every 2 headsets on the same order with proof of purchase. 2/17/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Break Free Evaluation Kit: Free wireless headset evaluation kit for qualifying customers. 9/2/2013 – 3/31/2014
- SMB UC Deployment Offer: Volume discounts may be available to organizations deploying qualifying UC solutions to a minimum of 20 users now thru June 2013. Contact our sales people for more details.
- CS500 XD Series: Purchase a CS500-XD series product and get a free EHS cable or HL10 lifter free from Plantronics. 3/3/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Voyager Legend CS: $50 manufacturer rebate off any Voyager Legend CS or Voyager Legend CS with HL10 handset lifter bundle. 3/3/2014 – 6/30/2014
- Now-UC-It: Get one free UC USB headset or connection products when you buy 12 (when purchased with X100, X200 or ConneXt). 2/1/2014-3/31/2014. See promo page for more details.
Just released, VXi’s new Envoy UC headsets is a great USB headset at an affordable price point. VXi designed the Envoy UC to give users best-in-class sound quality for all variety of office communication situations, and they’ve done an excellent job at that. The Envoy™ UC is currently available in two models: Envoy™ UC 3031U Stereo UC Headset (VXI-203349) and Envoy™ UC 3010U Monaural UC Headset (VXI-203352).
VXi Envoy UC Headset
When testing out the new Envoy UC headset, we were pleasantly surprised at the rich and clear audio quality. For those of us who enjoy some music while working on projects and in-between calls, it is a huge plus. The Envoy UC’s microphone boom can also be easily positioned for best voice input. The VXi Envoy UC headset is rated at 95% noise cancellation by 3rd party testing (CJS Labs) which is superior to many others in its range. For users looking for a great headset for speech recognition or dictate software like Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeak, the VXi Envoy UC would also make a great option.
The headset is also light and comfortable enough to wear all day long with the soft leatherette ear-pads resting gently on the ear(s). And the in-line control for volume, mute and call answer/end is another convenient feature. All in all, this would make a great contender when considering UC headsets, closely competing with others such as Plantronics’ Blackwire 500 series headsets or Jabra’s UC Voice 550 series headsets.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-Fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and audiophile-quality sound.
- Advanced noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear, all day.
- Real-world durability stands up to every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end. (Call answer/end controls may require additional software – www.vxicorp.com/usb )
- Two-year, hassle-free VXi manufacturer warranty.
- Headset Weight: Stereo: 4.29 oz. Mono: 3.46 oz.
- Headband: 11” expandable to 13”
- Mic Boom: Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- Speaker: 36.0 mm wideband
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB at 1 mW (0.178 V) with IEC-318
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± (15%) at 1 KHz, 0.178 V
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Microphone: 6.0 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 95%
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 8 KHz