Purchase multi-year support for your new Digium Switchvox system now thru
9/30/2014 12/31/2014 and get free extended hardware warranty of equal term! Qualifying products are any Switchvox SMB appliance with subscriptions, multi-year software updates and maintenance, and multi-year subscription renewals.
Multi-year updates and maintenance, along with subscription renewals, ensures that you have access to the many software updates available to Switchvox when you need them. It also ensures that you have access to ongoing support from Digium.
Eligible Digium Switchvox models include:
The following extended warranty are available:
Please Note: The free extended hardware warranty (of equal term) is only available at the time of a qualified purchase, and will not be available separately post-purchase. Contact us for details.
While it is not necessary to buy updates, maintenance, and renewals for a Switchvox system (it will still work without them), the system will remain unavailable for updates and support. Additionally, if you do let your support lapse, you will need to pay for the support period that lapsed, in addition to a reinstatement fee.
In addition, Switchvox multi-year updates, maintenance, and support renewals are already discounted 10-25% of the single year cost, saving you money. So unless you commit to NEVER renew your system, it is a much better decision to save money and purchase multi-year support. With the addition of free hardware warranties, now has never been a better time!
Konftel adds Microsoft Lync compatibility to one of their most versatile conferencing devices, the Konftel 55 and Konftel 55W.
If you havent purchased one yet, ask one of our knowledgeable representatives at 866-369-3394. Buy yours today here at The Telecom Spot: Konftel 55, Konftel 55W
Konftel 55 Series – The hub of your communications Computers, smartphones, tablets and desktop phones – the Konftel 55 series is designed to keep pace with the array of devices used for communicating in the conference room today.
Layer for Lync
The user interface have a new and fresh design. Features that are supported and displayed on the Konftel 55 series display screen:
- answer/end call
- call information; name, subject and talk time are displayed
- your status information (presence)
- last number redial
- keypad for calling via Lync – mute – voice mail
Just released, VXi’s new Envoy UC headsets is a great USB headset at an affordable price point. VXi designed the Envoy UC to give users best-in-class sound quality for all variety of office communication situations, and they’ve done an excellent job at that. The Envoy™ UC is currently available in two models: Envoy™ UC 3031U Stereo UC Headset (VXI-203349) and Envoy™ UC 3010U Monaural UC Headset (VXI-203352).
VXi Envoy UC Headset
When testing out the new Envoy UC headset, we were pleasantly surprised at the rich and clear audio quality. For those of us who enjoy some music while working on projects and in-between calls, it is a huge plus. The Envoy UC’s microphone boom can also be easily positioned for best voice input. The VXi Envoy UC headset is rated at 95% noise cancellation by 3rd party testing (CJS Labs) which is superior to many others in its range. For users looking for a great headset for speech recognition or dictate software like Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeak, the VXi Envoy UC would also make a great option.
The headset is also light and comfortable enough to wear all day long with the soft leatherette ear-pads resting gently on the ear(s). And the in-line control for volume, mute and call answer/end is another convenient feature. All in all, this would make a great contender when considering UC headsets, closely competing with others such as Plantronics’ Blackwire 500 series headsets or Jabra’s UC Voice 550 series headsets.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-Fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and audiophile-quality sound.
- Advanced noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear, all day.
- Real-world durability stands up to every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end. (Call answer/end controls may require additional software – www.vxicorp.com/usb )
- Two-year, hassle-free VXi manufacturer warranty.
- Headset Weight: Stereo: 4.29 oz. Mono: 3.46 oz.
- Headband: 11” expandable to 13”
- Mic Boom: Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- Speaker: 36.0 mm wideband
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB at 1 mW (0.178 V) with IEC-318
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± (15%) at 1 KHz, 0.178 V
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Microphone: 6.0 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 95%
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 8 KHz
Many have been asking for an expandable version of Konftel’s wireless 300W conferencing phone, and now it’s finally here! Introducing the Konftel 300Wx, Konftel’s latest wireless expandable conference phone that can be connected to DECT systems, mobile phones (with adapter) or computers via USB. The 300Wx can be connected to a Konftel DECT base station or any GAP-compatible DECT systems. The North American version of the Konftel DECT base will also be able to connect to regular analog line or PBX with analog extensions.
Konftel 300Wx Wireless Conference Phone
The Konftel 300Wx works for both small meetings by itself or larger meetings up to 16 participants with optional expansion microphone. It can be used completely wireless in a DECT environment with its rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 60 hours of talk time. The 300Wx utilizes new GAP/CAT-Iq technology which improves interoperability with 3rd party IP base stations as well as providing fantastic HD audio quality. According to Konftel, the 300Wx will likely work great paired to a SIP Yealink, Snom, RTX, Aastra and other similar IP base stations. The Konftel 300Wx can also combine and switch easily between DECT, USB and mobile calls.
Highlights & Features:
- OmniSound HD audio technology
- USB connectivity allows the phone to be used to make VoIP calls
- Rechargeable battery
- Conference guide for easy set-up for multi-party calls
- Expandable with microphones (optional)
- Built-in bridging function
- SD call recording so you can listen to them later
- Upgradeable software – future proof
- Charging cradle
- Line selector
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Konftel 300Wx comes with:
- Konftel 300Wx conference phone and DECT base station
- Rechargeable battery
- Charging cradle
- Power cable
- AC adapters
- USB cable
- Quick reference guide
The Konftel 300Wx wireless expandable conferencing phone is now available and ready at The Telecom Spot. Get yours today or contact us with any questions.