3CX and Fanvil recently announced full interoperability between 3CX phone system and Fanvil’s new X3 and X5 IP phones. Per James Pao, Fanvil product director, “the X Series IP Phones are completely interoperable with 3CX Phone System to deliver the unique paperless programmable DSS with One-Touch operation, and Mobility Office Station Profiles which can be shared among multiple users on the same desk phone. These high efficiency features bring customers the best communication experience possible and with them they achieve reduce enterprise costs”.
The new Fanvil X5 SIP phone is a 6-line high-end desktop phone with intelligent DSS Key-mapping LCD to increase enterprise users’ productivity at a cost-effective price. Fanvil’s new X3 is a 2-line SIP phone offering superior user experience and simplicity for home and office users.
3CX and Fanvil guarantees advanced integration and full interoperability between 3CX phone system and Fanvil IP phones with their partnership. The new X-series joins Fanvil’s F and C series which were already fully interoperable with 3CX.
Yealink announced the commercial launch of its first IP conference phone on 3/13/2015. The new CP860 IP conference phone is designed for small to medium-sized meeting rooms with up to 10 participants (or 16 with optional expansion mic) and offers “diamond-clear” voice conversations to help increase productivity for company meetings.
CP860 combines great audio performance in its diamond shaped body design along with several useful features. Call linkage with PC or mobile soft-phones such as Skype, Lync/Skype for Business, Bria, and more are supported to provide users a convenient UC experience anytime and anywhere. With USB call recording, you can record important meetings for easy call review and record keeping. 5-party conferencing is also supported to help companies improve communications while reducing facility costs.
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- 10-feet and 360 degree voice pick-up (built-in 3 mic array)
- Optional pair of CPE80 expansion microphone for broader reception
- 320ms echo cancellation tail length
- Connection to mobile phone or PC for conference calls
- 5-way conferencing supported
- USB call recording supported
Yealink CP860 IP conference phone is currently MSRP at $799 and the pair of CPE80 expansion mic is MSRP at $119. Due to MAP restrictions, please log-in to our website or contact us today for our special sales price.
Plantronics recently discovered a minor mechanical issue for their new EncorePro HW510 and HW520 headsets where the boom attachment may not hold tightly to their original position after long term usage. Plantronics are stopping shipment of all current EncorePro HW510 and HW520 headsets while they work on redesigning it up to their usual high standards.
Customers can continue to use their EncorePro HW510 and HW520 headsets as the issue is not health nor safety related. Alternatively customers can contact Plantronics support team for a trade-in exchange for their new HW540 convertible headsets. Plantronics technical support team can be contacted at 1-855-765-7878 or via Plantroncis’ support page online.
Please read Plantronics’ letter below for full details, or contact us for any questions.
As part of its brand transformation after purchasing Aastra, Mitel announced end-of-life for Aastra 675xi series SIP IP phones to make way for Mitel’s new and improved 6800i series. For those wanting to continue with the Aastra 6700i series, the 673xi series are a great substitute as well.
If you liked Aastra 6757i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6867i, part of the new 6800i series IP phones, offers higher spec at a lower price point. Additional features include color LCD display, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
- Alternatively, Aastra 6737i provide same look and price range as 6757i plus more features like dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
If you liked Aastra 6755i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6867i would also serve as a good step up from 6755i with additional features like 10 programmable softkeys (no paper label keys), EHS/DHSG headset port, and wider range of accessories (including expansion modules).
- Or go with Aastra 6735i which provide same look and price range plus additional features like dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.
If you liked Aastra 6753i SIP phone:
- Mitel 6865i, part of the new 6800i series IP phone, offers higher spec and competitive pricing with its larger LCD display, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and native HD hardware for true HD voice quality.