Grandstream has just released their new UCM6100 series IP PBX with no licensing fees, bringing enterprise-grade communication solutions to SMBs at affordable entry-level price point! Available in 4 model sizes, Grandstream’s UCM6100 series delivers advanced voice, video, data and mobility applications with a single-server solution. They’re available now at The Telecom Spot at limited quantities – remember to add-to-cart to view our current special pricing!
Grandstream UCM6100 Series IP PBX
- Powered by advanced Asterisk based open source platform
- Supports up to 500 users and up to 60 concurrent calls
- Affordable pricing for SMB budgets – no licensing fees
- 4 model sizes ranging from 2 to 16 FXO ports
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- No licensing/recurring fees per features like IVR, auto attendant
- Free lifetime firmware updates
- Auto discovery and registration of SIP endpoints (phones, cameras, etc)
- Zero-configuration provisioning via intuitive WEB UI
- Plug and play setup and remote maintenance
- Broad SIP interoperability with popular service providers, SIP trunk providers and other SIP hardware, including Grandstream GXP phones and GXP video cameras.
Enterprise-Grade features for SMBs:
- Voice - Customizable features like Caller ID, voicemail, auto attendant, IVR, DND, MWI, call routing, click-to-dial, 3-way conferencing and more; comprehensive codec support
- Data – Call detail records; Fax; Corporate phonebook LDAP files and servers; call recording; voicemail/fax to email and more
- Video – Real-time SIP video calling; video camera/surveillance integration; 2-way audio from cameras; extensive video codec
- Mobility – Remote workers can make/receive calls on smartphones and laptops; extension dialing over all locations; access files and monitor business remotely across the globe
|PSTN Line FXO Ports
|Analog Telephone FXS Ports
||Single or Dual (UCM6102 only) 10M/100M/1000M RJ45 Ethernet port(s) with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
||No No No
||Power/Ready, Network, PSTN Line, USB, SD
||128×32 graphic LCD with DOWN & OK button
Digium just introduced two new additions to their gateway family: the G400 (4-T1/E1/PRI ports) and the G800 (8-T1/E1/PRI ports). These new VoIP gateways are higher density appliances designed to connect legacy voice technologies (T1/E1/PRI) to VoIP as well as transcoding SIP protocols between VoIP devices and/or service providers. Digium G400 supports up to 120 concurrent calls while G800 supports up to 240 concurrent calls.
New features include:
- Higher density with 4 and 8 digital ports
- Second Ethernet port – The second Ethernet port can be used for separate management LAN connectivity or as a secondary route for VoIP calls. – Ability to configure up to two VLANs per physical Ethernet. The VLANs can be assigned any of the 4096 VLAN tags via GUI configuration.
- Hardware reset switch to restart the gateway appliance or to reset its GUI password.
Digium gateways are well known for being much easier to configure compared to other brands, and now the G400 and G800 are priced far below costs of competitive brands at $2995 and $3995 MSRP respectively (log into our website to view our special pricing). They are available now for pre-order with an ETA to ship August 2013.
Digium just released their best PBX cards for any Digium installation with the TE133 and TE134 digital telephony cards. They are designed as replacements to the TE121BF and TE122BF cards and offer an incredible introductory price of $495 (log into our site for even better pricing) and include echo cancellation and the single span card.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133) or PCI (TE134)
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
The TE133 and TE134 cards support industry standard telephone protocols including Primary Rate ISDN (North American and Euro standard) protocol families for voice. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported as well as advanced call features. Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards to eliminate the task of echo cancellation from systems CPC which increases overall system performance and call quality. They are supported with both Switchvox and Asterisk, plus a 5 year manufacturer warranty from Digium.
Both the Digium TE133 an TE134 digital telephony cards are now in stock and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot! Initial stock is limited though, so don’t wait too long to get yours.
Are you experiencing audio issues with your wireless headsets? According to Plantronics you can start experiencing density issues when you have more than twice the channel count in a 10,000 squire feet area. So if you have more than 60 active wireless headset users in the office, you may want to look into alternative solutions instead of DECT headsets.
Plantronics has just introduced their latest CS500-XD family utilizing the 900 MHz wireless technology as a no-hassle, high-quality solution for fitting more wireless headsets in the same office. With Plantronics’ 900 MHz CS500-XD wireless headsets you get 90 channels versus 30 with DECT 6.0 headsets. Offering the same design and features as their popular CS500 series and connection to office/deskphones, the CS500-XD series has:
- 900 MHz wireless frequency with 90 channels
- 3 wearing options including convertible (over-the-head, over-the-ear, behind-the-head) and over-the-head mono or binaural
- Support for both wideband and narrowband modes
- Ability to conference in up to 3 additional headsets by just docking the headset (auto-subscription)
- Up to 350 foot range
- Adaptive power for optimal battery life
- Auto-answer by undocking headset
- Full lifter support and Savi style EHS cable support (but no lifter bundles)
Plantronics CS500-XD Family
All 4 models from Plantronics’ CS500-XD family are now in stock and available for purchase at The Telecom Spot. Please leave us a note below or contact us directly for any additional questions.
Note: If you don’t need all the features and channels offered by the CS500-XD series but just need an economical high-density option, also look into Plantronics CS50 wireless headsets which offers 54 channels, lower price point, range up to 300ft and talk time of up to 8 hours.
Meet the Konftel 55 series – a Swiss Army knife equivalent of audio conferencing phones. Both the Konftel 55 and the Konftel 55W are highly versatile – able to connect with computers, mobile phones/tablets and any IP or digital desktop phones (with adapter cables). They are great for quick conferencing at your desk or small conferences of under 6 participants (up to 16 participants with expansion mics). The only difference between the two models is the Konftel 55W has Bluetooth and supports expansion microphones.
- OmniSound HD
- Expandable with microphones (Konftel 55W only)
- Headset connection
- Rechargeable battery
- High resolution touchscreen
- Future proof with upgradable software
- SD call recording
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Konftel’s proprietary OmniSound HD audio technology delivers crystal clear full-duplex conversations (and HD audio during VoIP calls). The sound is transmitted via Konftel’s hypersensitive microphone with 360° audio pick-up and speakers. It has automatic echo cancellation, noise suppression, and an audio equalizer. With this technology, Konftel assures you can freely move about the conferencing room without loss of audio quality or irritating clipping or echos.
Another great convenience is that VoIP calls on the Konftel 55/55W can be bridged with calls via desktop or mobile phones. You can easily combine and switch connections via an LCD screen display interface which displays only the current connections. And with built-in SD call recording, you can easily record calls or dictations and save/share the audio files via your computer with the removable memory card.
The Konftel 55 is now available for order thru The Telecom Spot website, and the Konftel 55W is expected to be in stock soon as well. The Konftel 55/55W comes with an electrical cable, A/C adapter, battery, USB cable and quick reference guide. To connect with any IP or digital deskphones you’ll need an adapter (sold separately and coming soon – part# 900102126 ) or other dedicated special cables for Avaya and Siemens phones. Any questions? Just leave a comment below for us or contact any of our helpful consultants.
Jabra PC Suite is a free PC software offered by Jabra to help you configure, update firmware and enable control of your headset or other USB devices with your PC softphone and other audio programs. Most importantly, if you have use PC softphone with your Jabra wireless headset, Jabra PC Suite enables remote call control.
Their latest update (Jabra PC Suite version 2.10.3050) released on 2/28/2013 include:
- Integration for NEC SP 350 with Jabra device call control
- Presence integration for MS Lync, Skype and Cisco CUPC
- New products recognized for Jabra SPEAK 510 and Jabra MOTION
- Plus various stability improvements!
For more information and to download/update the Jabra PC Suite for your Jabra USB devices please visit Jabra’s site here: Jabra PC Suites.
After Avaya discontinued their popular Avaya 3810 wireless phones, our customers have always been asking for alternative recommendations. Well, Avaya has finally answered the popular demands and came out with Avaya D100 SIP DECT wireless phone system!
Avaya D100 IP DECT Wireless Kit
The entire wireless system can be managed thru IP Office Manager with no additional configuration needed for a plug-and-play installation. Not just a single-cell wireless system, it can be expanded with repeaters to cover additional area without more wiring. The Avaya D100 base station is connected to the IP network and Power-over-Ethernet, and if you don’t have PoE switch you can also get PoE injectors like the Avaya SPPOE-1A to power the D100 base station. It is compatible with IP Office R8.1 Feature Pack 1+ and while it does require IP resources like VCM module and IP client license per phone on top of that, at least we now have a more cost-effective wireless system for users who don’t require the robust features and range of Avaya IP-DECT and WiFi solutions.
Avaya D100 Architecture
The base station can connect with up to 8 Avaya D160 handsets and 5 Avaya D100 repeaters for added range. The radio coverage for each D100 base station is 100-350 ft indoor and up to 7700ft in open field. It supports IP Office features including Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Message Waiting Indicator (MWI), Programmable buttons, Emergency Calls, Hot desking and more.
Avaya D100 Repeater
The expansion D160 DECT handset offers similar feature and functionality found on 11xx/12xx SIP phones. Features including a 2×24 display, 4 soft-keys, 8 programmable buttons including support for Busy Lamp Field (BLF) and Speed dial and capable for up to 16 hours talk time or 7 days standby.
Avaya D160 DECT Handset
For more information, click on one of these product links below or contact us for assistance.
Grandstream Networks has launched 3 new HD IP outdoor cameras along with a new free video monitoring/recording management software “GSurf Pro“. Designed with variable outdoor conditions in mind, Grandstream’s new GXV cameras are made to withstand harsh temperature, light and weather.
GXV3672_HD & GXV3672_FHD
The GXV3672_FHD and GXV3672_HD IP cameras are both outdoor day/night tube infrared cameras with IP66 weatherproof casing and ONVIF compliance. GXV3672_HD include a 3.1 megapixel CMOS sensor for 1080P HD resolution while GXV3672HD has a 1.3 megapixel CMOS sensor for 720P HD resolution. Both cameras are great for securing premises and recording events in both bright daylight and darkness.
The GXV3662_FHD is a weatherproof, vandal-resistant dome HD IP camera and an expanded version of Grandstream’s GXV3662_HD camera to be used for difficult outdoor survelliances. It features a 3.1 megapixel CMOS sensor for 1080P resolution, IP66 weatherproof casing, ONVIF compliant and include an IR_CUT switch for color or black/white operations. As with all of Grandstream’s IP video surveillance cameras the GXV3662_FHD is also comes PoE, H.264, embedded video analystics, SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio/video streaming, support advanced alert options, high performance streaming servers and more.
Last but not least, Grandstream’s newly upgraded and free version of their GSurf video monitoring/recording management software is for use with their GXV IP misalliance cameras. The new GSurf Pro video management software controls up to 36 cameras at once, let users connect all IP cameras directly to a server, and be able to view/control the cameras by running GSurf on any computers with the server network. Other features include advanced alarm and notification settings, electronic map, search, playback, PTZ controls and more. GSurf Pro is available for download on Grandstream’s website here.
All 3 of Grandstream’s new surveillance cameras are available now, in stock and ready to ship! Visit the product pages for full specs or contact us for more details. Remember to log-in to view our special low pricing for all Grandstream products.
Yealink now offers a new line of cost-effective DECT Cordless Phones designed with small business and SOHO users in mind! The SIP-W52P and its expansion handset SIP-W52H is a scalable SIP-based mobile communication system that packs great features into an affordable price point. With the Yealink SIP-W52P you get both the freedom of wireless communication along with business features normally only found in deskphones. This system will also work on Asterisk, 3CX and Broadsoft with some quick and easy configuration.
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Up to 4 simultaneous external calls
- Scalable – Expand up to 5 DECT cordless handsets per base
- Up to 5 VoIP accounts
- 1.8″ color display with intuitive user interface
- 10 hours talk time, 100 hours standby time
- Integrated PoE (Class 1) but with option to use power supply (included)
- Desktop or wall mountable
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Energy-saving ECO features
Both products is available and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot. Due to manufacturer MAP restrictions, please contact us or log into the product pages to view our current special pricing. Additional product details and specs are also available on our product page for Yealink SIP-W52P and SIP-W52H.
Plantronics has introduced new “over-the-head” wearing styles for their popular Savi 400 and Savi 700 wireless headset series. The new over-the-head headsets are available in both monaural and binaural styles and is optimized for both standard UC and Microsoft Lync applications.
These headsets are now available for order, so if you have been holding out on Plantronics Savi wireless headset systems because you didn’t like ear-pieces before, now is your chance!
|Savi 400 Series Headsets
|Savi W410, Standard version
|Savi, W410-M, Microsoft version
|Savi, W420, Standard version
|Savi, W420-M, Microsoft version
|Savi 700 Series Headsets
|Savi, W710-M, Microsoft version
|Savi, W720-M, Microsoft version