Just released, VXi’s new Envoy UC headsets is a great USB headset at an affordable price point. VXi designed the Envoy UC to give users best-in-class sound quality for all variety of office communication situations, and they’ve done an excellent job at that. The Envoy™ UC is currently available in two models: Envoy™ UC 3031U Stereo UC Headset (VXI-203349) and Envoy™ UC 3010U Monaural UC Headset (VXI-203352).
VXi Envoy UC Headset
When testing out the new Envoy UC headset, we were pleasantly surprised at the rich and clear audio quality. For those of us who enjoy some music while working on projects and in-between calls, it is a huge plus. The Envoy UC’s microphone boom can also be easily positioned for best voice input. The VXi Envoy UC headset is rated at 95% noise cancellation by 3rd party testing (CJS Labs) which is superior to many others in its range. For users looking for a great headset for speech recognition or dictate software like Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeak, the VXi Envoy UC would also make a great option.
The headset is also light and comfortable enough to wear all day long with the soft leatherette ear-pads resting gently on the ear(s). And the in-line control for volume, mute and call answer/end is another convenient feature. All in all, this would make a great contender when considering UC headsets, closely competing with others such as Plantronics’ Blackwire 500 series headsets or Jabra’s UC Voice 550 series headsets.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-Fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and audiophile-quality sound.
- Advanced noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear, all day.
- Real-world durability stands up to every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end. (Call answer/end controls may require additional software – www.vxicorp.com/usb )
- Two-year, hassle-free VXi manufacturer warranty.
- Headset Weight: Stereo: 4.29 oz. Mono: 3.46 oz.
- Headband: 11” expandable to 13”
- Mic Boom: Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- Speaker: 36.0 mm wideband
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB at 1 mW (0.178 V) with IEC-318
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± (15%) at 1 KHz, 0.178 V
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Microphone: 6.0 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 95%
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 8 KHz
Many have been asking for an expandable version of Konftel’s wireless 300W conferencing phone, and now it’s finally here! Introducing the Konftel 300Wx, Konftel’s latest wireless expandable conference phone that can be connected to DECT systems, mobile phones (with adapter) or computers via USB. The 300Wx can be connected to a Konftel DECT base station or any GAP-compatible DECT systems. The North American version of the Konftel DECT base will also be able to connect to regular analog line or PBX with analog extensions.
Konftel 300Wx Wireless Conference Phone
The Konftel 300Wx works for both small meetings by itself or larger meetings up to 16 participants with optional expansion microphone. It can be used completely wireless in a DECT environment with its rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 60 hours of talk time. The 300Wx utilizes new GAP/CAT-Iq technology which improves interoperability with 3rd party IP base stations as well as providing fantastic HD audio quality. According to Konftel, the 300Wx will likely work great paired to a SIP Yealink, Snom, RTX, Aastra and other similar IP base stations. The Konftel 300Wx can also combine and switch easily between DECT, USB and mobile calls.
Highlights & Features:
- OmniSound HD audio technology
- USB connectivity allows the phone to be used to make VoIP calls
- Rechargeable battery
- Conference guide for easy set-up for multi-party calls
- Expandable with microphones (optional)
- Built-in bridging function
- SD call recording so you can listen to them later
- Upgradeable software – future proof
- Charging cradle
- Line selector
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Konftel 300Wx comes with:
- Konftel 300Wx conference phone and DECT base station
- Rechargeable battery
- Charging cradle
- Power cable
- AC adapters
- USB cable
- Quick reference guide
The Konftel 300Wx wireless expandable conferencing phone is now available and ready at The Telecom Spot. Get yours today or contact us with any questions.
Looking for single span digital telephony cards? Digium offers their new TE133 and TE134 cards with built-in echo cancellation at an extremely competitive price point all while maintaining Digium quality and ease of implementation. From the people that brought you the Asterisk platform paired with their rock-solid 5-year warranty, it’s hard to beat.
The TE133/TE134 cards are designed as replacements to the TE121BF and TE122BF cards and are fully compatible with existing software applications as well as integrate fully with Asterisk platform. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported as well as many advanced call features. The cards support industry standard protocols and are capable of running in E1, T1 or J1 modes. The Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards to eliminate the task of echo cancellation from systems CPC which increases overall system performance and call quality.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133) or PCI (TE134)
- 1x RJ48 Interface Port
- Supported protocols include: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- Supported with both Switchvox and Asterisk
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Both the Digium TE133 and TE134 digital telephony cards are in stock and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot. The current promotional pricing at $495 MSRP will expire end of year and increase by $235 more in 2014, so now is the right time to buy!
Snom has announced they are doubling their IP desktop phones warranty from one to two years to further protect customer’s investment. This extended warranty will apply to snom phones purchased from July 1, 2013 by customers in North America, Carribbean, Central America, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
The products covered under the new 2 year warranty are:
- snom 3xx series (300, 320,370)
- snom 7xx series (710, 720, 760)
- snom 8xx series (821 and 870)
- PA1 paging adapter