The Konftel 300wx wireless DECT conference phone is no doubt a very capable conferencing device and one of Konftel’s best sellers. At first sight, it is a wireless conference phone that can connect to an analog phone line/analog station via the wireless DECT Base unit as well as connect to USB or mobile phone via optional cables. But did you know that the Konftel 300wx can also connect to other SIP-based wireless IP DECT base stations making this a very flexible VoIP wireless solution as well? Konftel is working on testing out different IP DECT base stations that the Konftel 300wx can connect to and is constantly updating their compatibility list.
So just to recap, the Konftel 300wx is a wireless conference phone that can connect to:
- Analog Phone Line/Analog Station via the included wireless DECT base station
- PC (Softphones, Skype, etc) via USB cable
- Mobile phone via optional connection cables
- SIP via 3rd Party SIP based IP DECT base stations (check compatibility here as more are being added constantly)
With the connectivity options and flexibility, the Konftel 300wx is one awesome conference phone. If you are still not convinced, Konftel and The Telecom Spot are currently offering a Try and Buy program. Just contact us at 866-369-3394 and one of our reps will make sure you are picking the right conference device for you needs and set you up with a no obligation trial for 30 days!
Yeastar recently slashed pricing on their popular TA-series analog gateways to help make these even more affordable for the small-to-medium businesses. Yeastar TA analog VoIP gateways connect legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Feature-rich and cost-effective, Yeastar TA-series gateways are ideal for small and medium sized businesses that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based systems.
- 4/8/16/24/32 FXS ports
- 4/8/16 FXO ports
- 50-pin Telco Connectors
- Flexible calling rules
- High-quality voice calls
- Easy Web-based management
- Excellent interoperability
All price listed here are MAP (minimum advertised price allowed by manufacturer). Please see our Yeastar gateway listings or contact our representatives today to find out more about the products and current sale prices.
Yeastar launched new N-Series telephone systems to provide easy-to-manage and affordable PBX utilizing cheaper analog phones and flexible connectivity options for small businesses. Their N-series phone systems are for users that wish to have a reliable and efficient phone system relying on analog lines and phones.
First of the series, Yeastar N824 smart analog PBX brings advanced communication features of a large system to small office environment. Yeastar N824 phone system maximize cost-effectiveness with 8 CO lines, 24 analog extensions, 8 SIP extensions, 4 SIP trunks, as well as the ability to handle calls with your mobile phone.
Yeastar N824 smart analog PBX is now available on The Telecom Spot. The systems are MSRP at $1,199, please visit our N824 product page to view our current sale price or contact us today for more information.
- Hybrid System: Pre-configured with 8 CO lines, 24 analog extensions, 8 SIP extensions, and 4 SIP trunks.
- Small Size, Large Capacity: Small size (440*250*44 mm), 1GHz ARM A8 application processor, large memory (256MB DDR RAM, 256NAND Flash), external SD card, and high performance C64X DSP for perfect voice quality.
- Plug and Play: Ready to play out of the box with plug-and-play facility.
- User-friendly Configuration: Manage the system via user-friendly Web interface without complicate operations.
- Personalize Your Extension in Your Way: Various features for extensions: distinctive ring tone, wake-up call, busy camp-on, voicemail, and user accounts to log in N824 Web GUI, etc.
- Embedded Recording Capability: Record calls to monitor the conversation for various purposes required by your business.
- Advanced Call Handling: Flexible call routing, effective call queuing and distribution handle incoming calls automatically.
- Work Anytime Anywhere: Connect to the office telephone system with Yeastar’s Linkus Mobile Client and stay connected. Work on the move anytime, anywhere!
- Cloud Service: Detect the new firmware from cloud server and upgrade automatically.
3CX and Fanvil recently announced full interoperability between 3CX phone system and Fanvil’s new X3 and X5 IP phones. Per James Pao, Fanvil product director, “the X Series IP Phones are completely interoperable with 3CX Phone System to deliver the unique paperless programmable DSS with One-Touch operation, and Mobility Office Station Profiles which can be shared among multiple users on the same desk phone. These high efficiency features bring customers the best communication experience possible and with them they achieve reduce enterprise costs”.
The new Fanvil X5 SIP phone is a 6-line high-end desktop phone with intelligent DSS Key-mapping LCD to increase enterprise users’ productivity at a cost-effective price. Fanvil’s new X3 is a 2-line SIP phone offering superior user experience and simplicity for home and office users.
3CX and Fanvil guarantees advanced integration and full interoperability between 3CX phone system and Fanvil IP phones with their partnership. The new X-series joins Fanvil’s F and C series which were already fully interoperable with 3CX.