3CX and Fanvil recently announced full interoperability between 3CX phone system and Fanvil’s new X3 and X5 IP phones. Per James Pao, Fanvil product director, “the X Series IP Phones are completely interoperable with 3CX Phone System to deliver the unique paperless programmable DSS with One-Touch operation, and Mobility Office Station Profiles which can be shared among multiple users on the same desk phone. These high efficiency features bring customers the best communication experience possible and with them they achieve reduce enterprise costs”.
The new Fanvil X5 SIP phone is a 6-line high-end desktop phone with intelligent DSS Key-mapping LCD to increase enterprise users’ productivity at a cost-effective price. Fanvil’s new X3 is a 2-line SIP phone offering superior user experience and simplicity for home and office users.
3CX and Fanvil guarantees advanced integration and full interoperability between 3CX phone system and Fanvil IP phones with their partnership. The new X-series joins Fanvil’s F and C series which were already fully interoperable with 3CX.
From now through July 31st, 2015, Plantronics is offering special limited-time discounts for up to 50 headsets per purchase for Public Sector customers. Discounts and eligibility may vary. Eligible Public Sector verticals include:
- Healthcare (Pharmaceuticals or insurances are not included.)
- State/Local Governments (Including first-responders)
- Federal Government/DOD (GSA excluded)
Plantronics is well known for their high quality corded and wireless headsets with excellent sound quality, reliability and comfort. They have an active and collaborative partnerships with the leading UC providers for enterprise as well as consumer VoIP providers to ensure seamless interoperability with their products.
Please contact us today to determine the best Plantronics headset solution and available savings for your workplace.
Plantronics compatibility guide.
Epygi is offering a free key for 8 additional IP phone extensions when you purchase an Epygi QX50 IP PBX during their 5/15/2015 to 6/30/2015 promotional period. This is in addition to the 16 IP phone extensions already included in their new QX50.
Epygi QX50 IP PBX (QX-0050-0000) is a more compact, full rack-mountable system designed for small offices of up to 50 users supporting up to 16 concurrent calls (as many as 4 through a VPN tunnel). The Epygi QX50 offers two FXO analog PSTN connections and two FXS analog station ports, as well as LAN and WAN ports. Rack-mount with an Epygi QX gateway for power redundancy and extra protection, or mix-and-match to fit your business’ needs.
Epygi products comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty, additional extended warranty is also available for purchase. Check out the Epygi QX50 today and take advantage of this limited time offer from Epygi before it’s too late!
- Cross-certified with broad range of IP phones and complementary products, so you’re not locked into a single brand for all components
- Communicate like a big established company on a small business budget, help you appear larger than you are
- Improve productivity and customer relationships by helping you be there when they need you and establish virtual offices anywhere
- Manufactured in the USA!
Still using old and outdated conferencing equipment? Trade in your old or competitive equipment and get discounts buying new Konftel conferencing phones! Konftel’s trade-in offer is available from now thru August 31, 2015 (may end earlier as determine by Konftel) and eligible for end-user customers only.
Process: Customer fills out Konftel’s trade-in forms 1 and 2 and provide it to us along with your Konftel order. We send the completed form to Konftel for review, and once we receive Konftel’s approval back we can discount your new eligible Konftel conferencing phone order by the amount listed below.
Konftel trade-in offer terms & conditions:
- This trade-in program is only valid for conferencing equipment
- Valid until August or when terminated by Konftel
- Only valid for end-user customers
- Traded in equipment must be working and in use, old Konftel equipment must have been purchased at least 24 months prior to the purchase date of the new equipment.
- Konftel has to receive a trade-in form with the purchase order including Signed Authentication and Disposal Certification by customer, and what units are replaced (including end user contacts and reseller information).
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Purchase must be confirm before 8/31/2015 and the number of disposed products must equal new Konftel phones purchased.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 866-369-3394 with any questions.