Yeastar launched new N-Series telephone systems to provide easy-to-manage and affordable PBX utilizing cheaper analog phones and flexible connectivity options for small businesses. Their N-series phone systems are for users that wish to have a reliable and efficient phone system relying on analog lines and phones.
First of the series, Yeastar N824 smart analog PBX brings advanced communication features of a large system to small office environment. Yeastar N824 phone system maximize cost-effectiveness with 8 CO lines, 24 analog extensions, 8 SIP extensions, 4 SIP trunks, as well as the ability to handle calls with your mobile phone.
Yeastar N824 smart analog PBX is now available on The Telecom Spot. The systems are MSRP at $1,199, please visit our N824 product page to view our current sale price or contact us today for more information.
- Hybrid System: Pre-configured with 8 CO lines, 24 analog extensions, 8 SIP extensions, and 4 SIP trunks.
- Small Size, Large Capacity: Small size (440*250*44 mm), 1GHz ARM A8 application processor, large memory (256MB DDR RAM, 256NAND Flash), external SD card, and high performance C64X DSP for perfect voice quality.
- Plug and Play: Ready to play out of the box with plug-and-play facility.
- User-friendly Configuration: Manage the system via user-friendly Web interface without complicate operations.
- Personalize Your Extension in Your Way: Various features for extensions: distinctive ring tone, wake-up call, busy camp-on, voicemail, and user accounts to log in N824 Web GUI, etc.
- Embedded Recording Capability: Record calls to monitor the conversation for various purposes required by your business.
- Advanced Call Handling: Flexible call routing, effective call queuing and distribution handle incoming calls automatically.
- Work Anytime Anywhere: Connect to the office telephone system with Yeastar’s Linkus Mobile Client and stay connected. Work on the move anytime, anywhere!
- Cloud Service: Detect the new firmware from cloud server and upgrade automatically.
3CX and Fanvil recently announced full interoperability between 3CX phone system and Fanvil’s new X3 and X5 IP phones. Per James Pao, Fanvil product director, “the X Series IP Phones are completely interoperable with 3CX Phone System to deliver the unique paperless programmable DSS with One-Touch operation, and Mobility Office Station Profiles which can be shared among multiple users on the same desk phone. These high efficiency features bring customers the best communication experience possible and with them they achieve reduce enterprise costs”.
The new Fanvil X5 SIP phone is a 6-line high-end desktop phone with intelligent DSS Key-mapping LCD to increase enterprise users’ productivity at a cost-effective price. Fanvil’s new X3 is a 2-line SIP phone offering superior user experience and simplicity for home and office users.
3CX and Fanvil guarantees advanced integration and full interoperability between 3CX phone system and Fanvil IP phones with their partnership. The new X-series joins Fanvil’s F and C series which were already fully interoperable with 3CX.
From now through July 31st, 2015, Plantronics is offering special limited-time discounts for up to 50 headsets per purchase for Public Sector customers. Discounts and eligibility may vary. Eligible Public Sector verticals include:
- Healthcare (Pharmaceuticals or insurances are not included.)
- State/Local Governments (Including first-responders)
- Federal Government/DOD (GSA excluded)
Plantronics is well known for their high quality corded and wireless headsets with excellent sound quality, reliability and comfort. They have an active and collaborative partnerships with the leading UC providers for enterprise as well as consumer VoIP providers to ensure seamless interoperability with their products.
Please contact us today to determine the best Plantronics headset solution and available savings for your workplace.
Plantronics compatibility guide.
Epygi is offering a free key for 8 additional IP phone extensions when you purchase an Epygi QX50 IP PBX during their 5/15/2015 to 6/30/2015 promotional period. This is in addition to the 16 IP phone extensions already included in their new QX50.
Epygi QX50 IP PBX (QX-0050-0000) is a more compact, full rack-mountable system designed for small offices of up to 50 users supporting up to 16 concurrent calls (as many as 4 through a VPN tunnel). The Epygi QX50 offers two FXO analog PSTN connections and two FXS analog station ports, as well as LAN and WAN ports. Rack-mount with an Epygi QX gateway for power redundancy and extra protection, or mix-and-match to fit your business’ needs.
Epygi products comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty, additional extended warranty is also available for purchase. Check out the Epygi QX50 today and take advantage of this limited time offer from Epygi before it’s too late!
- Cross-certified with broad range of IP phones and complementary products, so you’re not locked into a single brand for all components
- Communicate like a big established company on a small business budget, help you appear larger than you are
- Improve productivity and customer relationships by helping you be there when they need you and establish virtual offices anywhere
- Manufactured in the USA!