Are you a small or mid-sized business (SMB) looking to implement Unified Communication for your business? With the right Unified Communication solution, your business could gain great efficiency, raise revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
We realize it can be overwhelming as you begin your search for a new phone system not knowing where to start with so many options. If you would like great features and flexibility all for a reasonable investment, we’d like to suggest Digium Switchvox as a starting point in your research. Why? To start with, Frost & Sullivan the current leading industry analyst have researched the Unified Communications market and did all the work for SMB consumers. As a result of their findings, they’ve awarded Digium Switchvox their 2011 Customer Value Award winner as the best value solution for Unified Communication for SMBs.
Digium’s Switchvox phone system offers a solid UC solution including enhanced features and significant cost savings for SMBs compared to similar solutions offered by other vendors such as Avaya IP Office or ShoreTel ShoreGear VoiceSwitch. And according to the graph below by Digium, a company with 100 employees could gain around 40,000 additional hours a year by utilizing the productivity tools offered by their Switchvox UC platform – that’s like adding another 18 employees to your staff! Whether you’re trying to do more with less, or trying to be more efficient to fuel growth, the hours and dollars saved can be significant.
Let’s take a closer look at Digium Switchvox and why they ranked best value for SMBs:
1. Competitive UC Features
- True UC system – integrated PBX, unified messaging, conference bridge, fax server, instant messaging, presence, video calling, mobility, call queues, recording/monitoring, and call logging software functions onto a single rack mount or desktop appliance.
- Customizable Switchboard UC client provide access to all features/applications in one place with personalized view.
- Support SIP standards based phones (Digium also offers IP phones designed for Asterisk for best integration)
- Excellent scalability, applications support and applications integration.
2. Value-added Capabilities at Competitive Price
- A single activation license provides users access to all embedded applications and features including the Switchboard UC interface
- Various applications and server hardware supports charged as extra add-on with alternate solutions are already included with Switchvox.
- Software update subscription plans to receive new features and technical supports starting at only $10 a year per user.
- No charge for Digium APIs. MS Outlook and Firefox plug-ins, CRM interface panels, social media integration tools, and additional web mashups are included and built-in with Switchvox.
- Develop CEBP integration by downloading software development kits or access Digium’s developer website and forums for free.
3. Great Value
- Cost-effective over system lifecycle including ongoing support/maintenance costs and upgrades
- Single appliance reduces power, real estate and hardware requirements compared with multi-box alternatives with similar functionality.
- Reduced training and time managing applications by using a simple, common Switchboard interface.
- IP phones can be deployed with auto-provisioning features which reduce set-up time and frustration.
- Save time and boost productivity with Switchvox UC.
For additional savings on your business investment, also check out the tax savings you could get via Section 179 for business equipments purchased during 2012. Furthermore, as an additional bonus, we’re also offering a free iPOD Shuffle with each purchase of Digium Switchvox phone system or Switchvox system bundles now through end of 2012 (see full offer for details).
Sounds good? Explore Digium Switchvox on our site or feel free to contact one of our helpful consultants for more information. Due to manufacturer MAP restrictions, don’t forget to log in or contact us for our special pricing on your Digium Switchvox systems!