The Konftel 300wx wireless DECT conference phone is no doubt a very capable conferencing device and one of Konftel’s best sellers. At first sight, it is a wireless conference phone that can connect to an analog phone line/analog station via the wireless DECT Base unit as well as connect to USB or mobile phone via optional cables. But did you know that the Konftel 300wx can also connect to other SIP-based wireless IP DECT base stations making this a very flexible VoIP wireless solution as well? Konftel is working on testing out different IP DECT base stations that the Konftel 300wx can connect to and is constantly updating their compatibility list.
So just to recap, the Konftel 300wx is a wireless conference phone that can connect to:
- Analog Phone Line/Analog Station via the included wireless DECT base station
- PC (Softphones, Skype, etc) via USB cable
- Mobile phone via optional connection cables
- SIP via 3rd Party SIP based IP DECT base stations (check compatibility here as more are being added constantly)
With the connectivity options and flexibility, the Konftel 300wx is one awesome conference phone. If you are still not convinced, Konftel and The Telecom Spot are currently offering a Try and Buy program. Just contact us at 866-369-3394 and one of our reps will make sure you are picking the right conference device for you needs and set you up with a no obligation trial for 30 days!
Still using old and outdated conferencing equipment? Trade in your old or competitive equipment and get discounts buying new Konftel conferencing phones! Konftel’s trade-in offer is available from now thru August 31, 2015 (may end earlier as determine by Konftel) and eligible for end-user customers only.
Process: Customer fills out Konftel’s trade-in forms 1 and 2 and provide it to us along with your Konftel order. We send the completed form to Konftel for review, and once we receive Konftel’s approval back we can discount your new eligible Konftel conferencing phone order by the amount listed below.
Konftel trade-in offer terms & conditions:
- This trade-in program is only valid for conferencing equipment
- Valid until August or when terminated by Konftel
- Only valid for end-user customers
- Traded in equipment must be working and in use, old Konftel equipment must have been purchased at least 24 months prior to the purchase date of the new equipment.
- Konftel has to receive a trade-in form with the purchase order including Signed Authentication and Disposal Certification by customer, and what units are replaced (including end user contacts and reseller information).
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Purchase must be confirm before 8/31/2015 and the number of disposed products must equal new Konftel phones purchased.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 866-369-3394 with any questions.
Yealink announced the commercial launch of its first IP conference phone on 3/13/2015. The new CP860 IP conference phone is designed for small to medium-sized meeting rooms with up to 10 participants (or 16 with optional expansion mic) and offers “diamond-clear” voice conversations to help increase productivity for company meetings.
CP860 combines great audio performance in its diamond shaped body design along with several useful features. Call linkage with PC or mobile soft-phones such as Skype, Lync/Skype for Business, Bria, and more are supported to provide users a convenient UC experience anytime and anywhere. With USB call recording, you can record important meetings for easy call review and record keeping. 5-party conferencing is also supported to help companies improve communications while reducing facility costs.
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- 10-feet and 360 degree voice pick-up (built-in 3 mic array)
- Optional pair of CPE80 expansion microphone for broader reception
- 320ms echo cancellation tail length
- Connection to mobile phone or PC for conference calls
- 5-way conferencing supported
- USB call recording supported
Yealink CP860 IP conference phone is currently MSRP at $799 and the pair of CPE80 expansion mic is MSRP at $119. Due to MAP restrictions, please log-in to our website or contact us today for our special sales price.
The Spider is Phoenix Audio’s latest top of line conference phone series delivering HD audio, noise/echo cancellation, dual connectivity, as well as the popular daisy chaining capability. The SIP version MT505 connects to SIP service via Ethernet cable or your computer via USB, while the PSTN version MT502 connects with your analog phone line as well as computer via USB.
- Bridging between USB and VoIP/SIP/IP
- Use alone or daisy chainable up to 14 units of MT503 or Quattro3’s
- Interactive dial pad with backlights
- 4 mic beamforming array with directional LED lighting
- DSP based algorithms: echo canceling, noise reduction, de-reverb, automatic gain control
- SIP version supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Upon opening the package, we can see the Phoenix Audio Spider conference phone came well packed with foam cushioning and cut-outs to prevent shifting damage during transit. The content includes the Spider conference phone, 48V power supply with international adapters, USB cable, and Ethernet cable for SIP version (phone cable instead for PSTN version).
The Phoenix Audio Spider aluminum casing has a more matte finish to help prevent unpleasant finger prints. At 7″ diameter and 1-7/8″ in height the Spider is discrete and visually pleasing. Phoenix Audio also added foam lining to the bottom of the unit to help keep it in place and prevent scratches. The soft-touch keypad is back-lit when active or off when the unit is on standby.
Initial boot-up took a couple minutes then from there on the set-up was pretty simple via Spider’s GUI interface – just minutes after plugging in we are having our first test call. The menu options are pretty self-explanatory via on-screen prompts, but you can also check the user manual for a flow-chart. The settings can be changed both manually on the unit itself or via its web interface.
We tested using the Spider conference phone from various distances up to 7 feet away and is happy to say our voices were picked up very well. Our voices sounded clear and natural for the caller on the other side with minimal or no background noises. The Spider’s proprietary directional beamforming array (seen by blue LED light under Spider’s grill) followed each speaker’s voice around the room with stunning accuracy. (Note: For those who don’t enjoy LED light shows, the red and blue lights can be turned off via menu option.) In conclusion, an individual Phoenix Audio Spider unit would be sufficient for any small to mid-sized conference room and a good conference phone to consider. For larger settings you can daisy-chain up to 14 sub-units for additional expansion.