Yeastar recently slashed pricing on their popular TA-series analog gateways to help make these even more affordable for the small-to-medium businesses. Yeastar TA analog VoIP gateways connect legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Feature-rich and cost-effective, Yeastar TA-series gateways are ideal for small and medium sized businesses that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based systems.
- 4/8/16/24/32 FXS ports
- 4/8/16 FXO ports
- 50-pin Telco Connectors
- Flexible calling rules
- High-quality voice calls
- Easy Web-based management
- Excellent interoperability
All price listed here are MAP (minimum advertised price allowed by manufacturer). Please see our Yeastar gateway listings or contact our representatives today to find out more about the products and current sale prices.
Get up to $200 instant rebate savings when you purchase any of the qualifying Sangoma Vega Gateway or Session Border Controllers (SBC) from The Telecom Spot’s already discounted low pricing now through December 31st, 2013.
Simply log into your customer account to view the special discounts, or contact us directly – no need to fill out lengthy rebate forms or wait for a check to arrive!
Sangoma Vega Appliance Series Product Highlights:
- Sangoma Resilience Enablement Suite (SRES)
- Enhanced Network Proxy – Keeps SIP Endpoints Operational in the event that connectivity to the main switch is lost
- Bypass – Creates physical links between devices connected to the gateway in the event that power to the gateway is lost
- Failover/Fallback – Advanced dialplan capabilities that can select a route based on real-time network conditions
- GUI Interface for quick and easy configuration
- Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) tool simplifies deployment of many similarly configured gateways
- Voice traffic prioritization
- Interoperability with a growing list of SIP Trunking providers
- View Sangoma Vega Series Datasheet here for more details or contact us today!
Digium just introduced two new additions to their gateway family: the G400 (4-T1/E1/PRI ports) and the G800 (8-T1/E1/PRI ports). These new VoIP gateways are higher density appliances designed to connect legacy voice technologies (T1/E1/PRI) to VoIP as well as transcoding SIP protocols between VoIP devices and/or service providers. Digium G400 supports up to 120 concurrent calls while G800 supports up to 240 concurrent calls.
New features include:
- Higher density with 4 and 8 digital ports
- Second Ethernet port – The second Ethernet port can be used for separate management LAN connectivity or as a secondary route for VoIP calls. – Ability to configure up to two VLANs per physical Ethernet. The VLANs can be assigned any of the 4096 VLAN tags via GUI configuration.
- Hardware reset switch to restart the gateway appliance or to reset its GUI password.
Digium gateways are well known for being much easier to configure compared to other brands, and now the G400 and G800 are priced far below costs of competitive brands at $2995 and $3995 MSRP respectively (log into our website to view our special pricing). They are available now for pre-order with an ETA to ship August 2013.
Sangoma just released their Vega 100 and Vega 200 Media Gateways and you can get them right here at The Telecom Spot!
The Vega 100 and 200 are designed for small-to-medium business or for larger enterprises looking for a lite usage gateway. Although they kept many of the core features of their prestigious Vega 400, the Vega 100 and 200s are more affordable at a lower price point. Contact us today to see how these latest offerings from Sangoma may just be the perfect solution for you!