For every 10 Jabra contact center headsets series purchased between 10/1/2013 thru 12/31/2013, you are eligible for a free headset from Jabra! Eligible headset series include GN2000, GN2100, or BIZ2400 series’ headsets. The free headset can be the same corded headset as purchased, or a Jabra PRO 900 series wireless headset.
Jabra GN2000 Series
Jabra GN2000 series: A flexible headset series ideal for blended telephony environments, featuring a sturdy design and UC compatibility.
Jabra GN2100 Series
Jabra GN2100 series: An award-winning headset series for businesses and call centers that features a variety of wearing styles and a comfortable fit.
Jabra BIZ2400 Series
Jabra BIZ 2400 series: A professional headset series offering a comfortable fit, a variety of wearing styles and the latest in noise cancellation technology.
Please check Jabra’s compatibility guide or contact us for assistance on ensuring you have the appropriate adapter cords or EHS adapters required for connectivity.
Jabra terms and conditions:
Promotional Offer: For every 10 Jabra contact center headsets (GN2000, GN2100, or BIZ™ 2400 series purchased between now and December 31, 2013, you are entitled to a free headset. The free unit can be either the same headset as purchased – OR – a PRO 900 series headset
Promotional Period: October 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013.
This promotion is open to all end users in the United States and Canada who purchase 10 or more GN2000, GN2100, or BIZ 2400 headsets from a Jabra authorized reseller. All claims must be submitted and postmarked on or before January 15, 2014. Any claims received after that date will not be honored.
To claim your free headset, end users must fill out the on-line claim form at the following website: www.Jabra.com/campaigns/Buy10Get1Free. End users must also attach a copy of the original invoice to the email address provided on the claim form as proof of purchase (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This promotion cannot be combined with any other active Jabra offers, special pricing, or programs. Free headsets are not for resale. This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorized parties without the expressed written consent by Jabra is prohibited. Jabra will only allow returns for claims of “Out of Box Failure”.
Your free headsets will be shipped directly to the end user at the address listed on the original invoice. If multiple purchases are made and placed on one purchase order and invoice, all free products will be shipped to one address. Please allow 2-4 weeks for order fulfillment. By participating in this promotion you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Just released, VXi’s new Envoy UC headsets is a great USB headset at an affordable price point. VXi designed the Envoy UC to give users best-in-class sound quality for all variety of office communication situations, and they’ve done an excellent job at that. The Envoy™ UC is currently available in two models: Envoy™ UC 3031U Stereo UC Headset (VXI-203349) and Envoy™ UC 3010U Monaural UC Headset (VXI-203352).
VXi Envoy UC Headset
When testing out the new Envoy UC headset, we were pleasantly surprised at the rich and clear audio quality. For those of us who enjoy some music while working on projects and in-between calls, it is a huge plus. The Envoy UC’s microphone boom can also be easily positioned for best voice input. The VXi Envoy UC headset is rated at 95% noise cancellation by 3rd party testing (CJS Labs) which is superior to many others in its range. For users looking for a great headset for speech recognition or dictate software like Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeak, the VXi Envoy UC would also make a great option.
The headset is also light and comfortable enough to wear all day long with the soft leatherette ear-pads resting gently on the ear(s). And the in-line control for volume, mute and call answer/end is another convenient feature. All in all, this would make a great contender when considering UC headsets, closely competing with others such as Plantronics’ Blackwire 500 series headsets or Jabra’s UC Voice 550 series headsets.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-Fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and audiophile-quality sound.
- Advanced noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear, all day.
- Real-world durability stands up to every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end. (Call answer/end controls may require additional software – www.vxicorp.com/usb )
- Two-year, hassle-free VXi manufacturer warranty.
- Headset Weight: Stereo: 4.29 oz. Mono: 3.46 oz.
- Headband: 11” expandable to 13”
- Mic Boom: Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- Speaker: 36.0 mm wideband
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB at 1 mW (0.178 V) with IEC-318
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± (15%) at 1 KHz, 0.178 V
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Microphone: 6.0 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 95%
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 8 KHz
Have you been searching for a great webcam or video conferencing bundle at an affordable price point? Take a look at the “Logitech Powered by Jabra” video conferencing bundles offered by the Jabra/Logitech partnership.
For a limited time, until stock runs out, you can get a fantastic deal on a Logitech 720p HD webcam with a Logitech branded Jabra headset or speakerphone. With the bundles, you can choose from either the Logitech BSP420 USB Speakerphone (Logitech branded Jabra SPEAK 410) for office conferencing or the Logitech BH870 Wireless Bluetooth Headset (Logitech branded Jabra GO 6430) for maximum mobility. Hurry, because this deal won’t last!
The popular Jabra Pro 9450 wireless headset promotion is back! From now thru December 31, 2013 March 31st, 2014 Jabra will give you a free compatible EHS cable or handset lifter (with proof of purchase) for every Jabra Pro 9450 headset you purchase. That’s a bonus value of up to $75 per headset!
Jabra PRO 9450 wireless headset comes with 3 flexible wearing options, and with multiple connectivity you can easily transition between mobile, desk-phone and PC. Premium audio quality let you hear it all with rich wideband audio plus SafeTone Intelligent Volume Adjustment to protect your ears. Wireless range of up to 450 feet, plus remote call control capabilities from your free bonus EHS cable or handset lifter.
To claim your free wireless accessory, just fill out Jabra’s online claim form along with a copy of the purchase invoice. Jabra will determine which EHS cable of lifter to send you based on compatibility with your telephone model. (Check Jabra’s compatibility guide to see options). Once eligibility has been determined by Jabra, the free EHS cable or handset lifter will be shipped directly to the end user at the address listed on the original invoice in 1-2 weeks.
Please see full terms and condition, as well as submit claims, for Jabra’s promotion here: http://www.jabra.com/uc-plus
Save now with this special government offer from Jabra. From now through September 30, 2013 get a EHS cable, QD cord or lifter for FREE with every Jabra headset you order! Simply contact us to determine eligibility and to claim this special offer.
- EHS cable allows you to answer/end calls from up to 450 feet from your desk
- QD cord allows you to use your phone & corded headset without an amplifier
- Lifter lets you remotely answer/end calls from up to 450 feet from your desk
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is for all Federal government (civilian, DOD)
- Offer is for one free EHS cable, QD cord or lifter with every headset
- Use Jabra’s compatibility guide to determine compatible headset and EHS cable, QD cord or lifters
From August through end of September 2013, when you buy 12 of the same VXi corded headset products you get one FREE! There are no limits, so you can buy as many as you like and get one free for every 12. Simply contact us today to claim your free offer with order.
VXi Lucky 13 promotion’s eligible products include:
*Offer valid in the U.S. an Canada only. VXi wireless headsets are not included in this offer. This offer cannot be combined with other VXi offers or any other VXi special promotions.
Now through December 31, 2013 Plantronics has an exclusive offer for our healthcare customers. When you buy ten of select Plantronics UC headsets, you get 1 free! Simply contact us for eligibility and to claim your free headset with order – it’s that simple.
*Plantronics offer is for the same product purchased only (for example, buy ten Voyager Legend UC’s and get one Voyager Legend UC FREE). This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- Savi 700 Series: Ideal for professionals that are mostly close to their phone or computers, multi shift environments, and training. Connect with multiple MDs and/or practice Telemedicine with ease. (Connects to mobile, PC, and desk phone)
- Voyager Legend UC series: Ideal for road warrior mobile professionals, Telemedicine or other video communications and speech recognition. (Connects to PC, mobile, tablet, or any USB device)
- Blackwire 700 Series: Ideal for users with extensive PC communication for Telemedicine, video communications and speech recognition who also desire connectivity to a mobile phone, tablet or other USB device. (Connects to PC, mobile, tablet or any USB device)
- Blackwire 500 Series: Ideal for users with extensive PC communication for Telemedicine, video communications and speech recognition. (Connects to PC or any USB device)
- Calisto 620: An ideal Telemedicine tool, the Calisto 620 speakerphone facilitates conferencing and a private office environment as well. (Connects to mobile phone and PC)
VXi has just introduced their latest wireless headset system, the V150, with convertible wearing styles and optional EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) for remote call controls. The VXi V150 wireless headset system is now available and ready to ship! Listed at $215 but The Telecom Spot offers a discounted everyday special pricing for our customers. Just log to view or contact us today for special pricing!
VXi V150 Wireless Headset System
- 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 gives you up to 300 feet wireless freedom
- Talk all day on a single charge (up to 10 hours) or 120 hours on standby
- Advanced noise canceling let you be heard clearly
- Control volume, answer, end, or mute calls right from the headset
- Convertible wearing styles: headband, earhook or neckband
- Optional space-saving EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) let you answer and end calls remotely
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Are you experiencing audio issues with your wireless headsets? According to Plantronics you can start experiencing density issues when you have more than twice the channel count in a 10,000 squire feet area. So if you have more than 60 active wireless headset users in the office, you may want to look into alternative solutions instead of DECT headsets.
Plantronics has just introduced their latest CS500-XD family utilizing the 900 MHz wireless technology as a no-hassle, high-quality solution for fitting more wireless headsets in the same office. With Plantronics’ 900 MHz CS500-XD wireless headsets you get 90 channels versus 30 with DECT 6.0 headsets. Offering the same design and features as their popular CS500 series and connection to office/deskphones, the CS500-XD series has:
- 900 MHz wireless frequency with 90 channels
- 3 wearing options including convertible (over-the-head, over-the-ear, behind-the-head) and over-the-head mono or binaural
- Support for both wideband and narrowband modes
- Ability to conference in up to 3 additional headsets by just docking the headset (auto-subscription)
- Up to 350 foot range
- Adaptive power for optimal battery life
- Auto-answer by undocking headset
- Full lifter support and Savi style EHS cable support (but no lifter bundles)
Plantronics CS500-XD Family
All 4 models from Plantronics’ CS500-XD family are now in stock and available for purchase at The Telecom Spot. Please leave us a note below or contact us directly for any additional questions.
Note: If you don’t need all the features and channels offered by the CS500-XD series but just need an economical high-density option, also look into Plantronics CS50 wireless headsets which offers 54 channels, lower price point, range up to 300ft and talk time of up to 8 hours.
Plantronics just released a Smart Presence app for Microsoft Lync which will provide enhanced presence functions for MS Lync 2013 (when used with Plantronics Spokes software and Plantronics headsets). Mainly, it changes your MS Lync 2013 presence status to “in a call” when you’re on call (with mobile, softphone or deskphone calls).
Before installing the new app, the following are required:
Find out more on Plantronics’ page here: http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/software-downloads/business-windows.jsp