The difference between Sangoma’s PBXact and FreePBX systems has been a common question ever since the introduction of Sangoma’s turnkey PBX Appliance lines.
The quick and short answer is that PBXact is Sangoma’s commercially supported version of the popular open source FreePBX distribution. PBXact is designed to be a turnkey solution: pre-bundled with popular modules, vigorously tested, and offered with cost effective maintenance plans.
Sangoma PBXact Appliances and Software
- PBXact Software and Appliances comes pre-bundled with the following modules: Call Recording Reports, Class of Service, Conference Pro, Extension Routing, Fax Pro, Park Pro, Page Pro, SysAdmin Pro, Voicemail Notify, Voicemail Reports, XMPP Pro, EndPoint Manager/Phone Apps for Sangoma Phones, Zulu UC, CRM Link Module
- Optional Add-on Modules: EndPoint Manager for 3rd Party Phones, High Availability, Sangoma Property Manager, XactView Operator Panel, XactView Operator Panel Queue, Call Center Package
- The annual support/maintenance options Bronze, Gold, Platinum are cost effective and give you the ability to update your system. The Gold and Platinum plans give you an allowance of tech support time through Sangoma as well.
- PBXact is not updated as frequently as FreePBX to maintain stability. If you do not maintain the support plan annually, you will have to play catch up support if you renew at a later date.
- Optional Add-on Modules cost more initially than the FreePBX Commercial Module equivalent
Sangoma FreePBX Appliances and Software
- FreePBX Software and Appliances come at a cheaper price point and give you the freedom to pick and choose which commercial modules you would like to install. If you are installing only the FreePBX software on your own equipment, the software itself does not have a cost.
- The FreePBX base software is open source, updated frequently, and free of charge.
- Does not come with commercial modules. Additionally, commercial modules must be renewed (at a reduced price) annually to continue receiving the software updates. Support options are offered at a higher price.
TheTelecomSpot.com carries the full product line of Sangoma. Resellers can qualify for Bronze and Silver Partner Pricing plans. Call us today at 1-866-369-3394 or email [email protected] for more info!
Yeastar introduced a new S-Series VoIP phone system for small and medium enterprises that is easy to use and install, flexible and feature-rich while still delivering quality and reliable product at exceptional cost savings. The S-series IP-PBX support up to 500 users (depends on model) and was built using the latest processor technology. Small businesses, home offices and mid-sized businesses will all find a model that fit their business needs.
With Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX, all the telephony interfaces are modular and can be customized, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI. Yeastar S20 has 2x on-board module slots and S50 supports 4x. Yeastar S100 and S300 require the combination of Expansion Board and Telephony Modules to add telephony interfaces. Yeastar S100 allows 2 Expansion Boards and S300 supports 3. There are currently four models in Yeastar’s S-series IP-PBX line:
- Yeastar S20: 20 users, 10 concurrent calls
- Yeastar S50: 50 users, 25 concurrent calls
- Yeastar S100: up to 100/200users (expandable), up to 30/60 concurrent calls (expandable)
- Yeastar S300: up to 300/500, users (expandable), up to 60/120 concurrent calls (expandable)
Epygi is offering a free key for 8 additional IP phone extensions when you purchase an Epygi QX50 IP PBX during their 5/15/2015 to 6/30/2015 promotional period. This is in addition to the 16 IP phone extensions already included in their new QX50.
Epygi QX50 IP PBX (QX-0050-0000) is a more compact, full rack-mountable system designed for small offices of up to 50 users supporting up to 16 concurrent calls (as many as 4 through a VPN tunnel). The Epygi QX50 offers two FXO analog PSTN connections and two FXS analog station ports, as well as LAN and WAN ports. Rack-mount with an Epygi QX gateway for power redundancy and extra protection, or mix-and-match to fit your business’ needs.
Epygi products comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty, additional extended warranty is also available for purchase. Check out the Epygi QX50 today and take advantage of this limited time offer from Epygi before it’s too late!
- Cross-certified with broad range of IP phones and complementary products, so you’re not locked into a single brand for all components
- Communicate like a big established company on a small business budget, help you appear larger than you are
- Improve productivity and customer relationships by helping you be there when they need you and establish virtual offices anywhere
- Manufactured in the USA!
From now thru 3/31/2015, Yeastar is offering a free add-on license of call recording, hotel module, or billing system for every unit of MyPBX U100 or U200 model you purchase!
- MyPBX U100: A 1U rack mount model IP PBX for up to 100 users. High performance, stability and compatiability, combined with rich functionality makes MyPBX U100 a great choice for your business communication. Supports network access to ISDN, BRI, PSTN, GSM/CDMA/UMTS and VoIP.
- MyPBX U200: A workhorse designed for companies requiring up to 50 concurrent call and 200 users. It supports PSTN, ISDN BRI lines, GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks and VoIP. It’s also equipped with an audio input port and an audio output port.
Free Add-On Options:
- Call Recording: Record calls to monitor the conversation for your business
- Hotel Module: MyPBX Hotel Module integrates rich IP-PBX features with professional hospitality features
- Billing System: Meter the calls and keep record of each call received/transferred by MyPBX
- Note: MyPBX Client already has 2 free accounts, so it is not included in this Yeastar offer.
Shop online, or speak with one of our helpful representatives today to see how you can take advantage of this offer while it lasts!