Yeastar introduced a new S-Series VoIP phone system for small and medium enterprises that is easy to use and install, flexible and feature-rich while still delivering quality and reliable product at exceptional cost savings. The S-series IP-PBX support up to 500 users (depends on model) and was built using the latest processor technology. Small businesses, home offices and mid-sized businesses will all find a model that fit their business needs.
With Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX, all the telephony interfaces are modular and can be customized, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI. Yeastar S20 has 2x on-board module slots and S50 supports 4x. Yeastar S100 and S300 require the combination of Expansion Board and Telephony Modules to add telephony interfaces. Yeastar S100 allows 2 Expansion Boards and S300 supports 3. There are currently four models in Yeastar’s S-series IP-PBX line:
- Yeastar S20: 20 users, 10 concurrent calls
- Yeastar S50: 50 users, 25 concurrent calls
- Yeastar S100: up to 100/200users (expandable), up to 30/60 concurrent calls (expandable)
- Yeastar S300: up to 300/500, users (expandable), up to 60/120 concurrent calls (expandable)
Epygi is offering a free key for 8 additional IP phone extensions when you purchase an Epygi QX50 IP PBX during their 5/15/2015 to 6/30/2015 promotional period. This is in addition to the 16 IP phone extensions already included in their new QX50.
Epygi QX50 IP PBX (QX-0050-0000) is a more compact, full rack-mountable system designed for small offices of up to 50 users supporting up to 16 concurrent calls (as many as 4 through a VPN tunnel). The Epygi QX50 offers two FXO analog PSTN connections and two FXS analog station ports, as well as LAN and WAN ports. Rack-mount with an Epygi QX gateway for power redundancy and extra protection, or mix-and-match to fit your business’ needs.
Epygi products comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty, additional extended warranty is also available for purchase. Check out the Epygi QX50 today and take advantage of this limited time offer from Epygi before it’s too late!
- Cross-certified with broad range of IP phones and complementary products, so you’re not locked into a single brand for all components
- Communicate like a big established company on a small business budget, help you appear larger than you are
- Improve productivity and customer relationships by helping you be there when they need you and establish virtual offices anywhere
- Manufactured in the USA!
From now thru 3/31/2015, Yeastar is offering a free add-on license of call recording, hotel module, or billing system for every unit of MyPBX U100 or U200 model you purchase!
- MyPBX U100: A 1U rack mount model IP PBX for up to 100 users. High performance, stability and compatiability, combined with rich functionality makes MyPBX U100 a great choice for your business communication. Supports network access to ISDN, BRI, PSTN, GSM/CDMA/UMTS and VoIP.
- MyPBX U200: A workhorse designed for companies requiring up to 50 concurrent call and 200 users. It supports PSTN, ISDN BRI lines, GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks and VoIP. It’s also equipped with an audio input port and an audio output port.
Free Add-On Options:
- Call Recording: Record calls to monitor the conversation for your business
- Hotel Module: MyPBX Hotel Module integrates rich IP-PBX features with professional hospitality features
- Billing System: Meter the calls and keep record of each call received/transferred by MyPBX
- Note: MyPBX Client already has 2 free accounts, so it is not included in this Yeastar offer.
Shop online, or speak with one of our helpful representatives today to see how you can take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Purchase multi-year support for your new Digium Switchvox system now thru
9/30/2014 12/31/2014 and get free extended hardware warranty of equal term! Qualifying products are any Switchvox SMB appliance with subscriptions, multi-year software updates and maintenance, and multi-year subscription renewals.
Multi-year updates and maintenance, along with subscription renewals, ensures that you have access to the many software updates available to Switchvox when you need them. It also ensures that you have access to ongoing support from Digium.
Eligible Digium Switchvox models include:
The following extended warranty are available:
Please Note: The free extended hardware warranty (of equal term) is only available at the time of a qualified purchase, and will not be available separately post-purchase. Contact us for details.
While it is not necessary to buy updates, maintenance, and renewals for a Switchvox system (it will still work without them), the system will remain unavailable for updates and support. Additionally, if you do let your support lapse, you will need to pay for the support period that lapsed, in addition to a reinstatement fee.
In addition, Switchvox multi-year updates, maintenance, and support renewals are already discounted 10-25% of the single year cost, saving you money. So unless you commit to NEVER renew your system, it is a much better decision to save money and purchase multi-year support. With the addition of free hardware warranties, now has never been a better time!