Yeastar introduced a new S-Series VoIP phone system for small and medium enterprises that is easy to use and install, flexible and feature-rich while still delivering quality and reliable product at exceptional cost savings. The S-series IP-PBX support up to 500 users (depends on model) and was built using the latest processor technology. Small businesses, home offices and mid-sized businesses will all find a model that fit their business needs.
With Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX, all the telephony interfaces are modular and can be customized, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI. Yeastar S20 has 2x on-board module slots and S50 supports 4x. Yeastar S100 and S300 require the combination of Expansion Board and Telephony Modules to add telephony interfaces. Yeastar S100 allows 2 Expansion Boards and S300 supports 3. There are currently four models in Yeastar’s S-series IP-PBX line:
- Yeastar S20: 20 users, 10 concurrent calls
- Yeastar S50: 50 users, 25 concurrent calls
- Yeastar S100: up to 100/200users (expandable), up to 30/60 concurrent calls (expandable)
- Yeastar S300: up to 300/500, users (expandable), up to 60/120 concurrent calls (expandable)
Yeastar launched new N-Series telephone systems to provide easy-to-manage and affordable PBX utilizing cheaper analog phones and flexible connectivity options for small businesses. Their N-series phone systems are for users that wish to have a reliable and efficient phone system relying on analog lines and phones.
First of the series, Yeastar N824 smart analog PBX brings advanced communication features of a large system to small office environment. Yeastar N824 phone system maximize cost-effectiveness with 8 CO lines, 24 analog extensions, 8 SIP extensions, 4 SIP trunks, as well as the ability to handle calls with your mobile phone.
Yeastar N824 smart analog PBX is now available on The Telecom Spot. The systems are MSRP at $1,199, please visit our N824 product page to view our current sale price or contact us today for more information.
- Hybrid System: Pre-configured with 8 CO lines, 24 analog extensions, 8 SIP extensions, and 4 SIP trunks.
- Small Size, Large Capacity: Small size (440*250*44 mm), 1GHz ARM A8 application processor, large memory (256MB DDR RAM, 256NAND Flash), external SD card, and high performance C64X DSP for perfect voice quality.
- Plug and Play: Ready to play out of the box with plug-and-play facility.
- User-friendly Configuration: Manage the system via user-friendly Web interface without complicate operations.
- Personalize Your Extension in Your Way: Various features for extensions: distinctive ring tone, wake-up call, busy camp-on, voicemail, and user accounts to log in N824 Web GUI, etc.
- Embedded Recording Capability: Record calls to monitor the conversation for various purposes required by your business.
- Advanced Call Handling: Flexible call routing, effective call queuing and distribution handle incoming calls automatically.
- Work Anytime Anywhere: Connect to the office telephone system with Yeastar’s Linkus Mobile Client and stay connected. Work on the move anytime, anywhere!
- Cloud Service: Detect the new firmware from cloud server and upgrade automatically.
Epygi is offering a free key for 8 additional IP phone extensions when you purchase an Epygi QX50 IP PBX during their 5/15/2015 to 6/30/2015 promotional period. This is in addition to the 16 IP phone extensions already included in their new QX50.
Epygi QX50 IP PBX (QX-0050-0000) is a more compact, full rack-mountable system designed for small offices of up to 50 users supporting up to 16 concurrent calls (as many as 4 through a VPN tunnel). The Epygi QX50 offers two FXO analog PSTN connections and two FXS analog station ports, as well as LAN and WAN ports. Rack-mount with an Epygi QX gateway for power redundancy and extra protection, or mix-and-match to fit your business’ needs.
Epygi products comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty, additional extended warranty is also available for purchase. Check out the Epygi QX50 today and take advantage of this limited time offer from Epygi before it’s too late!
- Cross-certified with broad range of IP phones and complementary products, so you’re not locked into a single brand for all components
- Communicate like a big established company on a small business budget, help you appear larger than you are
- Improve productivity and customer relationships by helping you be there when they need you and establish virtual offices anywhere
- Manufactured in the USA!
From now thru 3/31/2015, Yeastar is offering a free add-on license of call recording, hotel module, or billing system for every unit of MyPBX U100 or U200 model you purchase!
- MyPBX U100: A 1U rack mount model IP PBX for up to 100 users. High performance, stability and compatiability, combined with rich functionality makes MyPBX U100 a great choice for your business communication. Supports network access to ISDN, BRI, PSTN, GSM/CDMA/UMTS and VoIP.
- MyPBX U200: A workhorse designed for companies requiring up to 50 concurrent call and 200 users. It supports PSTN, ISDN BRI lines, GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks and VoIP. It’s also equipped with an audio input port and an audio output port.
Free Add-On Options:
- Call Recording: Record calls to monitor the conversation for your business
- Hotel Module: MyPBX Hotel Module integrates rich IP-PBX features with professional hospitality features
- Billing System: Meter the calls and keep record of each call received/transferred by MyPBX
- Note: MyPBX Client already has 2 free accounts, so it is not included in this Yeastar offer.
Shop online, or speak with one of our helpful representatives today to see how you can take advantage of this offer while it lasts!