Digium has announced the release of their highly anticipated E-Series Switchvox appliances. The new E-Series Switchvox appliances are built with less complexity and offer a better value at an even lower price point. Along with the E-Series comes changes to make licensing easier!
The Switchvox E-Series is comprised of the E510, the E520, the E530 and the E540.
Switchvox E-Series Key Features:
- More power, lower price points!
- From 150 Users and 50 Concurrent Calls (E510) to 500 Users and 200 Concurrent Calls (E530/E540)
- Dell EMC-based Appliances (E520/E530/E540) including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required
- iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller (E530/E540)
- Switchvox SMB Software is not included and can be added with purchase or transfer
- Switchvox E-series are all SIP and utilize external gateways for Analog/T1/PRI connectivity
Switchvox Subscription changes starting August 1st, 2017:
- Platinum and Titanium are the only support levels offered for new systems.
- The Silver support level is End Of Life (EOL). Systems with Silver-level subscriptions can move to Gold or Titanium by purchasing the appropriate renewal to extend the service date and to backfill.
- Gold is now a legacy support level. While customers with Gold-level subscriptions can renew at the Gold level, new systems can not be activated as Gold.
- Gold is the only support level that requires maintenance. Titanium and Platinum do not require maintenance when activating renewals.
- The +Virtual support level is EOL. All +Virtual customers will be automatically converted to Platinum or Titanium customers.
- Any existing activation code that was purchased before August 1, 2017, is still valid and can be activated.
- The Switchvox Subscription Amnesty Program will be available from August 1 through September 30, 2017. This program allows customers who are out of support to bring their lapsed subscriptions up-to-date without paying the usual backfill and reinstatement fees.
Please contact us at 866-369-3394 if you have any questions or need any help configuring your next Switchvox system. Government, Education, Non-Profits can qualify for additional rebates. Additionally, if you are upgrading from a Avaya, Nortel, or Toshiba let us know!
Are you currently using a Cisco IP phone system? Cisco is discontinuing their UC solution for SMB customers and have declared it end of life (EOL) for nearly a year. Their EOL announcement included Cisco’s UC300 and UC500 series; the support entitlements for these platforms will begin phasing out January 1, 2015.
For many SMB customers, this is a great time to start replacing those Cisco phone systems with a Digium Switchvox solution – which can often be purchased for less than the annual cost of a Cisco support contract! From now thru
September 30 December 31, 2014 Digium will offer additional discounts up to 15% off MSRP to help you make the switch. Simply contact one of our helpful representatives here at The Telecom Spot to start!
- Digium promotion is for qualified product purchases July 1 – September 30, 2014 by end user customers only.
- Customers must request this promotional discount at time of order placement as neither Digium nor The Telecom Spot can provide promotional discounts after orders have been invoiced
- Only qualified Switchvox products are eligible for the promotional discount. This include Switchvox appliances, Switchvox SMB software, Switchvox subscriptions. A complete list of qualifying products and part numbers are listed below.
- This offer does NOT apply to cold spares, updates and maintenance, subscription renewals, phone feature packs, extended hardware warranties, phones, Digium cloud services, or any other items that are not included on list of qualifying products
- This promotion applies only to new Switchvox solutions replacing existing Cisco telephony solutions. Digium may contact customer to confirm the replacement for their promotional claim audits.
Eligible products for the Cisco Replacement Promotion
|Digium Part Number / SKU
||Switchvox 80 Appliance, NA
||Switchvox 80 Appliance, AU
||Switchvox 80 Appliance, EU
||Switchvox 80 Appliance, UK
||Switchvox 310 Appliance, NA
||Switchvox 310 Appliance, AU
||Switchvox 310 Appliance, EU
||Switchvox 310 Appliance, UK
||Switchvox 360 Appliance, NA
||Switchvox 360 Appliance, AU
||Switchvox 360 Appliance, EU
||Switchvox 360 Appliance, UK
||Switchvox 380 Appliance, NA
||Switchvox 380 Appliance, AU
||Switchvox 380 Appliance, EU
||Switchvox 380 Appliance, UK
||Switchvox 450 Appliance, North America
||Switchvox 450 Appliance, Australia
||Switchvox 450 Appliance, Europe
||Switchvox 450 Appliance, United Kingdom
||Switchvox 470 Appliance, North America
||Switchvox 470 Appliance, Australia
||Switchvox 470 Appliance, Europe
||Switchvox 470 Appliance, United Kingdom
||Switchvox SMB Software Download
||Switchvox SMB DVD with Reg Code
||1 Switchvox Gold Subscription for 1 User
||5 Switchvox Gold Subscriptions for 5 Users
||25 Switchvox Gold Subscriptions for 25 Users
||100 Switchvox Gold Subscriptions for 100 Users
||1 Switchvox Platinum Subscription for 1 User
||5 Switchvox Platinum Subscriptions for 5 Users
||25 Switchvox Platinum Subscriptions for 25 Users
||100 Switchvox Platinum Subscriptions for 100 Users
||1 Switchvox Titanium Subscription for 1 User
||5 Switchvox Titanium Subscriptions for 5 Users
||25 Switchvox Titanium Subscriptions for 25 Users
||100 Switchvox Titanium Subscriptions for 100 Users
Purchase multi-year support for your new Digium Switchvox system now thru
9/30/2014 12/31/2014 and get free extended hardware warranty of equal term! Qualifying products are any Switchvox SMB appliance with subscriptions, multi-year software updates and maintenance, and multi-year subscription renewals.
Multi-year updates and maintenance, along with subscription renewals, ensures that you have access to the many software updates available to Switchvox when you need them. It also ensures that you have access to ongoing support from Digium.
Eligible Digium Switchvox models include:
The following extended warranty are available:
Please Note: The free extended hardware warranty (of equal term) is only available at the time of a qualified purchase, and will not be available separately post-purchase. Contact us for details.
While it is not necessary to buy updates, maintenance, and renewals for a Switchvox system (it will still work without them), the system will remain unavailable for updates and support. Additionally, if you do let your support lapse, you will need to pay for the support period that lapsed, in addition to a reinstatement fee.
In addition, Switchvox multi-year updates, maintenance, and support renewals are already discounted 10-25% of the single year cost, saving you money. So unless you commit to NEVER renew your system, it is a much better decision to save money and purchase multi-year support. With the addition of free hardware warranties, now has never been a better time!
Looking for single span digital telephony cards? Digium offers their new TE133 and TE134 cards with built-in echo cancellation at an extremely competitive price point all while maintaining Digium quality and ease of implementation. From the people that brought you the Asterisk platform paired with their rock-solid 5-year warranty, it’s hard to beat.
The TE133/TE134 cards are designed as replacements to the TE121BF and TE122BF cards and are fully compatible with existing software applications as well as integrate fully with Asterisk platform. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported as well as many advanced call features. The cards support industry standard protocols and are capable of running in E1, T1 or J1 modes. The Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards to eliminate the task of echo cancellation from systems CPC which increases overall system performance and call quality.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133) or PCI (TE134)
- 1x RJ48 Interface Port
- Supported protocols include: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- Supported with both Switchvox and Asterisk
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Both the Digium TE133 and TE134 digital telephony cards are in stock and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot. The current promotional pricing at $495 MSRP will expire end of year and increase by $235 more in 2014, so now is the right time to buy!