Looking for single span digital telephony cards? Digium offers their new TE133 and TE134 cards with built-in echo cancellation at an extremely competitive price point all while maintaining Digium quality and ease of implementation. From the people that brought you the Asterisk platform paired with their rock-solid 5-year warranty, it’s hard to beat.
The TE133/TE134 cards are designed as replacements to the TE121BF and TE122BF cards and are fully compatible with existing software applications as well as integrate fully with Asterisk platform. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported as well as many advanced call features. The cards support industry standard protocols and are capable of running in E1, T1 or J1 modes. The Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards to eliminate the task of echo cancellation from systems CPC which increases overall system performance and call quality.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133) or PCI (TE134)
- 1x RJ48 Interface Port
- Supported protocols include: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- Supported with both Switchvox and Asterisk
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Both the Digium TE133 and TE134 digital telephony cards are in stock and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot. The current promotional pricing at $495 MSRP will expire end of year and increase by $235 more in 2014, so now is the right time to buy!