Are you currently using a Cisco IP phone system? Cisco is discontinuing their UC solution for SMB customers and have declared it end of life (EOL) for nearly a year. Their EOL announcement included Cisco’s UC300 and UC500 series; the support entitlements for these platforms will begin phasing out January 1, 2015.
For many SMB customers, this is a great time to start replacing those Cisco phone systems with a Digium Switchvox solution – which can often be purchased for less than the annual cost of a Cisco support contract! From now thru
September 30 December 31, 2014 Digium will offer additional discounts up to 15% off MSRP to help you make the switch. Simply contact one of our helpful representatives here at The Telecom Spot to start!
- Digium promotion is for qualified product purchases July 1 – September 30, 2014 by end user customers only.
- Customers must request this promotional discount at time of order placement as neither Digium nor The Telecom Spot can provide promotional discounts after orders have been invoiced
- Only qualified Switchvox products are eligible for the promotional discount. This include Switchvox appliances, Switchvox SMB software, Switchvox subscriptions. A complete list of qualifying products and part numbers are listed below.
- This offer does NOT apply to cold spares, updates and maintenance, subscription renewals, phone feature packs, extended hardware warranties, phones, Digium cloud services, or any other items that are not included on list of qualifying products
- This promotion applies only to new Switchvox solutions replacing existing Cisco telephony solutions. Digium may contact customer to confirm the replacement for their promotional claim audits.
Eligible products for the Cisco Replacement Promotion
|Digium Part Number / SKU
||Switchvox 80 Appliance, NA
||Switchvox 80 Appliance, AU
||Switchvox 80 Appliance, EU
||Switchvox 80 Appliance, UK
||Switchvox 310 Appliance, NA
||Switchvox 310 Appliance, AU
||Switchvox 310 Appliance, EU
||Switchvox 310 Appliance, UK
||Switchvox 360 Appliance, NA
||Switchvox 360 Appliance, AU
||Switchvox 360 Appliance, EU
||Switchvox 360 Appliance, UK
||Switchvox 380 Appliance, NA
||Switchvox 380 Appliance, AU
||Switchvox 380 Appliance, EU
||Switchvox 380 Appliance, UK
||Switchvox 450 Appliance, North America
||Switchvox 450 Appliance, Australia
||Switchvox 450 Appliance, Europe
||Switchvox 450 Appliance, United Kingdom
||Switchvox 470 Appliance, North America
||Switchvox 470 Appliance, Australia
||Switchvox 470 Appliance, Europe
||Switchvox 470 Appliance, United Kingdom
||Switchvox SMB Software Download
||Switchvox SMB DVD with Reg Code
||1 Switchvox Gold Subscription for 1 User
||5 Switchvox Gold Subscriptions for 5 Users
||25 Switchvox Gold Subscriptions for 25 Users
||100 Switchvox Gold Subscriptions for 100 Users
||1 Switchvox Platinum Subscription for 1 User
||5 Switchvox Platinum Subscriptions for 5 Users
||25 Switchvox Platinum Subscriptions for 25 Users
||100 Switchvox Platinum Subscriptions for 100 Users
||1 Switchvox Titanium Subscription for 1 User
||5 Switchvox Titanium Subscriptions for 5 Users
||25 Switchvox Titanium Subscriptions for 25 Users
||100 Switchvox Titanium Subscriptions for 100 Users
For every 10 Jabra contact center headsets series purchased between 10/1/2013 thru 12/31/2013, you are eligible for a free headset from Jabra! Eligible headset series include GN2000, GN2100, or BIZ2400 series’ headsets. The free headset can be the same corded headset as purchased, or a Jabra PRO 900 series wireless headset.
Jabra GN2000 Series
Jabra GN2000 series: A flexible headset series ideal for blended telephony environments, featuring a sturdy design and UC compatibility.
Jabra GN2100 Series
Jabra GN2100 series: An award-winning headset series for businesses and call centers that features a variety of wearing styles and a comfortable fit.
Jabra BIZ2400 Series
Jabra BIZ 2400 series: A professional headset series offering a comfortable fit, a variety of wearing styles and the latest in noise cancellation technology.
Please check Jabra’s compatibility guide or contact us for assistance on ensuring you have the appropriate adapter cords or EHS adapters required for connectivity.
Jabra terms and conditions:
Promotional Offer: For every 10 Jabra contact center headsets (GN2000, GN2100, or BIZ™ 2400 series purchased between now and December 31, 2013, you are entitled to a free headset. The free unit can be either the same headset as purchased – OR – a PRO 900 series headset
Promotional Period: October 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013.
This promotion is open to all end users in the United States and Canada who purchase 10 or more GN2000, GN2100, or BIZ 2400 headsets from a Jabra authorized reseller. All claims must be submitted and postmarked on or before January 15, 2014. Any claims received after that date will not be honored.
To claim your free headset, end users must fill out the on-line claim form at the following website: www.Jabra.com/campaigns/Buy10Get1Free. End users must also attach a copy of the original invoice to the email address provided on the claim form as proof of purchase (email@example.com).
This promotion cannot be combined with any other active Jabra offers, special pricing, or programs. Free headsets are not for resale. This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorized parties without the expressed written consent by Jabra is prohibited. Jabra will only allow returns for claims of “Out of Box Failure”.
Your free headsets will be shipped directly to the end user at the address listed on the original invoice. If multiple purchases are made and placed on one purchase order and invoice, all free products will be shipped to one address. Please allow 2-4 weeks for order fulfillment. By participating in this promotion you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Just released, VXi’s new Envoy UC headsets is a great USB headset at an affordable price point. VXi designed the Envoy UC to give users best-in-class sound quality for all variety of office communication situations, and they’ve done an excellent job at that. The Envoy™ UC is currently available in two models: Envoy™ UC 3031U Stereo UC Headset (VXI-203349) and Envoy™ UC 3010U Monaural UC Headset (VXI-203352).
VXi Envoy UC Headset
When testing out the new Envoy UC headset, we were pleasantly surprised at the rich and clear audio quality. For those of us who enjoy some music while working on projects and in-between calls, it is a huge plus. The Envoy UC’s microphone boom can also be easily positioned for best voice input. The VXi Envoy UC headset is rated at 95% noise cancellation by 3rd party testing (CJS Labs) which is superior to many others in its range. For users looking for a great headset for speech recognition or dictate software like Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeak, the VXi Envoy UC would also make a great option.
The headset is also light and comfortable enough to wear all day long with the soft leatherette ear-pads resting gently on the ear(s). And the in-line control for volume, mute and call answer/end is another convenient feature. All in all, this would make a great contender when considering UC headsets, closely competing with others such as Plantronics’ Blackwire 500 series headsets or Jabra’s UC Voice 550 series headsets.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-Fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and audiophile-quality sound.
- Advanced noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear, all day.
- Real-world durability stands up to every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end. (Call answer/end controls may require additional software – www.vxicorp.com/usb )
- Two-year, hassle-free VXi manufacturer warranty.
- Headset Weight: Stereo: 4.29 oz. Mono: 3.46 oz.
- Headband: 11” expandable to 13”
- Mic Boom: Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- Speaker: 36.0 mm wideband
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB at 1 mW (0.178 V) with IEC-318
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± (15%) at 1 KHz, 0.178 V
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Microphone: 6.0 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 95%
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 8 KHz
Have you been searching for a great webcam or video conferencing bundle at an affordable price point? Take a look at the “Logitech Powered by Jabra” video conferencing bundles offered by the Jabra/Logitech partnership.
For a limited time, until stock runs out, you can get a fantastic deal on a Logitech 720p HD webcam with a Logitech branded Jabra headset or speakerphone. With the bundles, you can choose from either the Logitech BSP420 USB Speakerphone (Logitech branded Jabra SPEAK 410) for office conferencing or the Logitech BH870 Wireless Bluetooth Headset (Logitech branded Jabra GO 6430) for maximum mobility. Hurry, because this deal won’t last!