Just released, VXi’s new Envoy UC headsets is a great USB headset at an affordable price point. VXi designed the Envoy UC to give users best-in-class sound quality for all variety of office communication situations, and they’ve done an excellent job at that. The Envoy™ UC is currently available in two models: Envoy™ UC 3031U Stereo UC Headset (VXI-203349) and Envoy™ UC 3010U Monaural UC Headset (VXI-203352).
VXi Envoy UC Headset
When testing out the new Envoy UC headset, we were pleasantly surprised at the rich and clear audio quality. For those of us who enjoy some music while working on projects and in-between calls, it is a huge plus. The Envoy UC’s microphone boom can also be easily positioned for best voice input. The VXi Envoy UC headset is rated at 95% noise cancellation by 3rd party testing (CJS Labs) which is superior to many others in its range. For users looking for a great headset for speech recognition or dictate software like Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeak, the VXi Envoy UC would also make a great option.
The headset is also light and comfortable enough to wear all day long with the soft leatherette ear-pads resting gently on the ear(s). And the in-line control for volume, mute and call answer/end is another convenient feature. All in all, this would make a great contender when considering UC headsets, closely competing with others such as Plantronics’ Blackwire 500 series headsets or Jabra’s UC Voice 550 series headsets.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-Fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and audiophile-quality sound.
- Advanced noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear, all day.
- Real-world durability stands up to every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end. (Call answer/end controls may require additional software – www.vxicorp.com/usb )
- Two-year, hassle-free VXi manufacturer warranty.
- Headset Weight: Stereo: 4.29 oz. Mono: 3.46 oz.
- Headband: 11” expandable to 13”
- Mic Boom: Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- Speaker: 36.0 mm wideband
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB at 1 mW (0.178 V) with IEC-318
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± (15%) at 1 KHz, 0.178 V
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Microphone: 6.0 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 95%
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 8 KHz
From August through end of September 2013, when you buy 12 of the same VXi corded headset products you get one FREE! There are no limits, so you can buy as many as you like and get one free for every 12. Simply contact us today to claim your free offer with order.
VXi Lucky 13 promotion’s eligible products include:
*Offer valid in the U.S. an Canada only. VXi wireless headsets are not included in this offer. This offer cannot be combined with other VXi offers or any other VXi special promotions.
VXi has just introduced their latest wireless headset system, the V150, with convertible wearing styles and optional EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) for remote call controls. The VXi V150 wireless headset system is now available and ready to ship! Listed at $215 but The Telecom Spot offers a discounted everyday special pricing for our customers. Just log to view or contact us today for special pricing!
VXi V150 Wireless Headset System
- 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 gives you up to 300 feet wireless freedom
- Talk all day on a single charge (up to 10 hours) or 120 hours on standby
- Advanced noise canceling let you be heard clearly
- Control volume, answer, end, or mute calls right from the headset
- Convertible wearing styles: headband, earhook or neckband
- Optional space-saving EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) let you answer and end calls remotely
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Limited time VXi promotional offer!
There are a multitude of solid ways VXi headsets can give you more, but let’s start off with a special, limited-time offer from VXi and The Telecom Spot that’s guaranteed to give you more for your money!
- A GREAT deal: BUY 12, GET ONE FREE!
From September 4, 2012 until December 31, 2012, you’ll receive one headset FREE for every 12 VXi UC ProSet™, Passport®, Tria™, TalkPro™ and V100 headsets you buy. Offer also applies to the L50, Everon Amplifier, D200, X100 and X200!
- Awesome sound quality. Superior noise-canceling and wideband audio mean shorter calls and more productive employees with more satisfied customers.
- Durability. VXi headsets keep working, so your people can, too.
- Comfort. VXi headsets are comfortable and stay put, minimizing agent distractions and headset wear-and-tear.
- Compatibility. To protect your investment, VXi headsets work with VXi, Plantronics and GN/Jabra equipment.
- Longevity. VXi headsets have future-proof technology, so they’ll handle whatever phone system you have now or will have—even UC!
- Trade-in. Buy VXi, and get credit for your old headsets—even if they’re not ours!
- Service and support. No one works harder to keep you satisfied.
- Value. Put it all together, and you get much more for your money with VXi.
Note: VXi’s “Buy VXi and Get Even More” offer ends December 31, 2012, so don’t miss it!
VXi Q4 2012 Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The “Buy VXi and Get Even More” program will run from September 4, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
- Promo applies to VXi UC ProSet™, Passport®, Tria™, TalkPro™, V100, L50, Everon Amplifier, D200, X100 and X200 models only.
- In order to qualify, you must purchase at least 12 of the same qualifying product. The free product will be the same model as those from the qualifying purchase. No mixing and matching.
- For example, if you buy (12) V100s with (12) L50s, you will qualify to receive one (1) V100 and one (1) L50 FREE.
- Fulfillment of TOTAL qualifying order INCLUDING free product(s) must ship from VXi directly.
- Qualifying order must be placed, received and shipped to you by December 31, 2012.
- This offer cannot be combined with other special offers or any other special promotions and pricing.
- BlueParrot headsets are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only.
The Telecom Spot has just started carrying VXi headsets, providing you headsets with superior sound, interchangeability, durability and comfort – all at an exceptional value!
5 reasons why we recommend VXi headsets:
- Superior Sounds: You get clear and consistent communications with their best-in-class noise cancelling microphones and high quality speakers – reducing call talk time and agent errors.
- Interchangeability: VXi is flexible with direct connect options, compatible with Plantronics and GN Netcom cords and amplifiers, and protects your existing investment while upgrading headsets.
- Great durability: Vxi headsets are engineered for demanding contact center environments with 5+ years of steady use on average. And with its kink-free, flexible and tough gooseneck microphone boom it ensures constant and proper microphone placement. There’s less than 2% failure rate for life of their products!
- Comfort: Lightweight and adjustable with multiple wear styles (monaural over-the-head, binaural over-the-head, over-the-ear and behind-the-neck), your all-day wear comfort is assured!
- Exceptional Value: Plus VXi provides customer-centric focus, two years hassle free warranty on most models, interchangeability options and solutions for different markets.
Not sure if your phone is compatible? Check it out at VXi’s interactive compatibility guide here or contact one of our helpful sales consultants with any questions.