Still haven’t made the leap to video conferencing? Well it’s time to consider with all the benefits video conferencing could bring to your business or organization. One of our customers were able to save over $30,000/year in travel expenses by reducing the need to travel from branch-to-branch with one of our video conferencing solutions.
Based on Polycom’s research, some top benefits are:
- Reduced travel costs
- By substituting routine business trips with video conferencing – you get all the benefit of face-to-face meeting without the cost of traveling.
- Increased productivity
- The time saved from traveling could be put to better use on other business matters.
- By using video conferencing to conduct distant meetings instead of non-visual methods like emails/instant messaging/phone calls, your workforce could better understand and collaborate with their colleagues based on additional visual cues.
- Improved hiring and retention of top talent for your work force
- Instead of paying for the recruiter or candidates to travel for interviews, organizations could reduce time and expenses to conduct the interview over video conferencing either from their own home or via satellite offices.
- Additionally, video conferences could be recorded for post-analysis instead of relying on pure memory or notes taken during the interview process to assist in the hiring decision.
- Sustained competitive advantage
- Workforce can communicate via video to share knowledge and improve communication/collaboration.
- Sales and support forces can also utilize video conferencing to engage their customer/clients and built the personal relationship needed for the business.
- Video also allows executives to appeal directly to numerous audiences at once in their pipeline.
- Green technology
- And of course, by communicating over video the need for travel is reduced along with the associated carbon foot print.
Okay, so the benefits of video conferencing are clear but where do we start? It is important to incorporate the right video conferencing solution for your business or organization so we’ve selected a couple of our favorite models for your consideration. You can also browse our entire video conferencing selections at The Telecom Spot, or talk with one of our helpful consultants about your conferencing needs.
|AVer HVC310 (Model: COMMSH310)
|Polycom VVX 1500 (Model: 2200-180691-025)
|The Aver HVC310 is the most versatile HD video conferencing solution on the market today. It combines premium features such as full duplex audio, HDMI, multi-site conferencing and recording into a single budget-friendly, easy-to-use system. The included 3-year warranty with one year of advanced replacement is an AVer exclusive, and a testament to their solution’s reliability.
Read more at http://www.thetelecomspot.com/aver-hvc310.html
|The first business media phone that combines advanced telephony, one-touch video, and integrated business applications into a seamless, lifelike experience. The Polycom VVX 1500 comes bundled with several applications including the Polycom Productivity Suite, which enables users to initiate and control audio conference calls right from the device’s screen as well as record calls locally using a flash drive in the phone’s USB port.
The Polycom VVX 1500 also features a free Web service called My Info Portal through which customers can select to receive content such as local weather reports and other personalized information on the screen when the device is not in a voice or video call.
And did we mention there’s a $100 trade-in rebate offer available thru 12/31/2012? See more at http://www.thetelecomspot.com/polycom-vvx-1500.html