Digium just released their best PBX cards for any Digium installation with the TE133 and TE134 digital telephony cards. They are designed as replacements to the TE121BF and TE122BF cards and offer an incredible introductory price of $495 (log into our site for even better pricing) and include echo cancellation and the single span card.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133) or PCI (TE134)
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
The TE133 and TE134 cards support industry standard telephone protocols including Primary Rate ISDN (North American and Euro standard) protocol families for voice. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported as well as advanced call features. Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards to eliminate the task of echo cancellation from systems CPC which increases overall system performance and call quality. They are supported with both Switchvox and Asterisk, plus a 5 year manufacturer warranty from Digium.
Both the Digium TE133 an TE134 digital telephony cards are now in stock and ready to ship at The Telecom Spot! Initial stock is limited though, so don’t wait too long to get yours.