Do you or your clients hold medium-sized or larger meetings? The new Konftel 800 is an expandable hybrid conference phone with two intuitive interface options, multi-connectivity, OmniSound HD audio, and is optimized for medium to extra-large meetings. Konftel is currently offering a try & buy program where you can try out their Konftel 800 conference phone and see if it’s right fit for you. If it doesn’t work out, we will take it back for a refund (minus s/h) within 30 days of order!
As Frost & Sullivan commented, “the new Konftel 800 does a good job of addressing audio challenges and of integrating multiple devices and collaboration platforms into meetings. It is a safe, future-proof choice in most situations“. Konftel 800 will connect via SIP, USB and Bluetooth®LE (with easy NFC pairing) so you can use it for any kind of meetings being held whether it’s on premise, cloud or both, making it a simple choice for users looking to migrate to VoIP platform. Konftel 800 also has built-in bridge for 5-way calls, and users can easily combine meeting apps plus invite participants via phone-calls for hybrid conferencing.
Konftel 800 also features their new generation of OmniSound HD audio which creates a natural sense of presence and works actively to keep your meetings going. Participants can relax and talk naturally without having to awkwardly lean toward the conference phone in order to hear or be heard.
Used by itself, a single Konftel 800 conference phone provides great audio experience for meetings up to 12 participants. By adding 1 to 2 Konftel smart microphones, you can expand the pick-up range for larger conferences up to 20 people. For even larger scenarios with more than 20 people, the cascading feature lets you easily daisy-chain up to 3 Konftel 800 conference phones together for extended sound distribution and pick-up range for max coverage and rich audio.
Highlighted Features of Konftel 800 Conference Phone:
- Multi-connectivity with SIP, USB and Bluetooth
- Great solution for medium to larger sized meetings
- Hybrid conferencing for on-premise, cloud or both
- SIP-compatible and optimized for most of the market’s current leading communication platforms for wide interoperability.
- OmniSound® HD audio with beam-forming technology
- Expandable for up to 20 participants with Konftel smart microphones
- Daisy-chain up to 3x Konftel 800 together for extra-large meetings
- 2x interfaces: Integrated intuitive touchscreen and supports Konftel Unite mobile app for One Touch Conferencing and calling personal contacts
- Built-in bridge for 5-way calls
- Efficient, scalable provisioning
- 2-year warranty from Konftel
- 2019 Red Dot design award winner
- Video bundle solution also available (Konftel C50800 Hybrid)
- 30-days try-and-buy trial program currently available!
- See Konftel 800 datasheet and quick-start guide for more detail
Konftel 800 conference phones are available now, with a 30-day try-and-buy program available. Contact us today at [email protected]pot.com or 866-369-3394 to discuss if this is the right fit for you!