The Unidata Incom ICW-1000G Wi-Fi phone is a cost effective wireless solution for any site. There are a few tips we suggest before 1st install to have a smooth deployment.
Before you first setup the ICW-1000G, please factory default the phone. We find that this helps with a smooth installation from the manufacturer loaded firmware.
To factory default:
- Power the phone on
- Press the Down arrow to access “Phone Settings”
- Scroll down to “Reset to Default” and press Okay
- Enter 0000 for the password
- Select Yes to “Delete all settings including contacts”
- The phone is now reset and ready to be programmed
Additionally, please visit http://incominc.com > Support > Download to download the latest firmware and manuals for the Incom. Many audio improvements are included on the latest firmware versions.
TIP – To access the web interface for programming, please see page 27 of the Users’s Manual
Please see the following for ICW-1000G Manual and Guides:
- Unidata Incom ICW-1000G: User Manual
- Unidata Incom ICW-1000G: Admin Upgrade Manual
- Unidata Incom ICW-1000G: USB Upgrade Guide
- Unidata Incom ICW-1000G: Configuration Parameters Guide
- Unidata Incom ICW-1000G: Initial Passwords Guide
- Unidata Incom ICW-1000G: LDAP Directory Guide
- Unidata Incom ICW-1000G: Web Developer Guide
You will find that the ICW-1000G is an extremely versatile SIP WiFi phone.