The Algo 2506 Polycom VVX Ring Detector is designed to connect to the headset jack of a Polycom/Poly VVX series phone and enable any Algo IP speaker, Algo strobe light, or Algo 8301 paging adapter to provide loud ringing and/or strobe functionality.
The beauty of this setup is that you do not have to have an additional seat or license on a cloud/hosted solution (since most Algo devices are IP endpoints)
Items that can be used with the Algo 2506
- Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light
- Algo 8138 SIP Multicolored Strobe
- Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter
- Algo 8186 SIP Horn Speaker
- Algo 8188 SIP Ceiling Speaker
- Algo 8189 SIP Surface Mount Speaker
- Algo 8301 Paging Adapter & Scheduler
Additionally, you can combine an Algo IP Speaker and strobe light using an available relay in the Algo endpoint or use the multicast feature.