Are you experiencing audio issues with your wireless headsets? According to Plantronics you can start experiencing density issues when you have more than twice the channel count in a 10,000 squire feet area. So if you have more than 60 active wireless headset users in the office, you may want to look into alternative solutions instead of DECT headsets.
Plantronics has just introduced their latest CS500-XD family utilizing the 900 MHz wireless technology as a no-hassle, high-quality solution for fitting more wireless headsets in the same office. With Plantronics’ 900 MHz CS500-XD wireless headsets you get 90 channels versus 30 with DECT 6.0 headsets. Offering the same design and features as their popular CS500 series and connection to office/deskphones, the CS500-XD series has:
- 900 MHz wireless frequency with 90 channels
- 3 wearing options including convertible (over-the-head, over-the-ear, behind-the-head) and over-the-head mono or binaural
- Support for both wideband and narrowband modes
- Ability to conference in up to 3 additional headsets by just docking the headset (auto-subscription)
- Up to 350 foot range
- Adaptive power for optimal battery life
- Auto-answer by undocking headset
- Full lifter support and Savi style EHS cable support (but no lifter bundles)
All 4 models from Plantronics’ CS500-XD family are now in stock and available for purchase at The Telecom Spot. Please leave us a note below or contact us directly for any additional questions.
Note: If you don’t need all the features and channels offered by the CS500-XD series but just need an economical high-density option, also look into Plantronics CS50 wireless headsets which offers 54 channels, lower price point, range up to 300ft and talk time of up to 8 hours.
Good information guys